News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Riddler's collection - FIRST POST UPDATED WHEEEEE

Started by The Riddler, April 28, 2009, 11:34:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Nice collection.

I'd buy a new shelf before putting more games on it, though.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Riddler_RAGE on August 12, 2009, 05:10:28 PM
Nope. Still had the problem after the update. Mack looked into it, even hijacked my account to see it personally.
The issue actually isn't resolved. All I did was bandage it.

For whatever reason, you had the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor on as default. I noticed that on random posts on this board I could edit with ease. But this one brought the error. So after a few edits, in particular with the bullets, I noticed you were on WYSIWYG. From there, it was a really easy fix...as it is really common for WYSIWYG to hate large posts. I went into your profile, disabled it (putting you back to BB Code) and away we go. Basically, you are free to use WYSIWYG for anything, but on a large post I recommend switching back to BB Code. This can be done in Look and Layout, in your profile.

The Riddler

Tsumaru

Nice collection you have there, Rob.

I wish I had a little more variety in my N64 titles.  They're all mostly wrestling games, since that's what I was into as a kid.  But my NES and SNES collections are pretty decent.

Magnum

I have those Wrestling games too, but I'm still into it :)

Collection is looking nice too Riddler.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

The Riddler

Added the following to my collection:

Dr. Mario 64

The Ren & Stimpy Show: Time Warp
Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends
Top Gear
Jurassic Park
Nigel Mansell's World Championship Racing
Rocky Rodent
Spanky's Quest
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Mario is Missing
Home Alone 2

---

My stepdad was working at some place they were tearing down a house or something, and he found a bunch of games in a cabinet. He swiped them for me. They were all very dirty, and needed heavy duty cleaning, but they all work. One of them has a minor crack in it, they all have a little bit of permanent marker on the top, and one of them is actually broken in half but taped together... but they all work. So I guess that counts for now. With the games above was also Mario Paint and Doom, but I have those already... so... SOLD.

Edit: Also, I bought Sonic the Hedgehog 2 at a yardsale along with an N64 and two gameboy colors for 20 bucks.

Dog Food

Quote from: Riddler_RAGE on September 07, 2009, 09:29:53 PM
Added the following to my collection:

Dr. Mario 64

The Ren & Stimpy Show: Time Warp
Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends
Top Gear
Jurassic Park
Nigel Mansell's World Championship Racing
Rocky Rodent
Spanky's Quest
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Mario is Missing
Home Alone 2

---

My stepdad was working at some place they were tearing down a house or something, and he found a bunch of games in a cabinet. He swiped them for me. They were all very dirty, and needed heavy duty cleaning, but they all work. One of them has a minor crack in it, they all have a little bit of permanent marker on the top, and one of them is actually broken in half but taped together... but they all work. So I guess that counts for now. With the games above was also Mario Paint and Doom, but I have those already... so... SOLD.

Edit: Also, I bought Sonic the Hedgehog 2 at a yardsale along with an N64 and two gameboy colors for 20 bucks.
20 bucks all together? I should start checking out yard sales, might get a better deal then eBay.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

The Riddler

Quote from: Dog Food on September 08, 2009, 03:45:10 PM
20 bucks all together? I should start checking out yard sales, might get a better deal then eBay.
Haha, yeah. They were nice people. I'd been going to yardsales all day looking for old games, and told them, and they knew they had something but didn't know where, so I helped them dig through some crates. Apparently someone bought the bulk of stuff, but they still had an N64 system with one controller, two gameboy colorss (one is special edition pokemon or whatever), and Sonic the Hedgehog 2. I originally offered 20 for just the sonic and N64, the guy was like just take them. I joked about taking the gameboys too and he said go for it.

The Riddler

Shiiiiit this needs to be updated. I added a bunch of NES games and two SNES games.
I don't recall which are my new ones though.
I know I got Megaman 1-4 for NES
And Final Fight and Sim City for SNES.
A bunch of others as well.

Will update later on when I take inventory.

The Riddler

BAMP.
Still need to take inventory.
But I added 3 new N64 games today.
Got a system, two controllers, memory card, and the following games for 30 bucks at a yard sale.
-Star Fox 64
-Aerofighters Assault
-Biofreaks

<3<3<3<3<3 Star Fox 64

Thirdkoopa

No FF3 (Well FF6 on any other system)? I'm shocked.
No Conker's Bad Fur Day on your N64 one? I'm more shocked.

But I don't think I really need to recommend here. You certainly have quite a collection there. I also love how you're cheaply shopping like I am. MORE GAMERS ARE CONVERTING TO IT.

So any list for your other consoles? I'd certainly like to see that.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

2-D

Rob...I knew there was a reason why I loved you <3 Amazing collection.

The Riddler

Quote from: Third K on March 07, 2010, 02:55:01 PM
No FF3 (Well FF6 on any other system)? I'm shocked.
No Conker's Bad Fur Day on your N64 one? I'm more shocked.

But I don't think I really need to recommend here. You certainly have quite a collection there. I also love how you're cheaply shopping like I am. MORE GAMERS ARE CONVERTING TO IT.

So any list for your other consoles? I'd certainly like to see that.
I've got 6 in the Anthology set for PS1. :3
I thought there was a link in my first post to my Gamefaqs account, but here it is anyway:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/mygames/index.html?user=Caveman6620
This is every game I own, but it's not up to date. I need to take inventory, but a friend has a few of my games so I'm not sure what I'm missing. As a note though, my other collections are less than spectacular. I'm a cartridge collector.

Quote from: Skelator2112 on March 07, 2010, 05:04:39 PM
Rob...I knew there was a reason why I loved you <3 Amazing collection.
COCKY LITTLE FREAKS

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: SexAddictedInternetNerd on March 07, 2010, 08:13:56 PM
I've got 6 in the Anthology set for PS1. :3
I thought there was a link in my first post to my Gamefaqs account, but here it is anyway:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/mygames/index.html?user=Caveman6620
This is every game I own, but it's not up to date.
...Yeah; It really isn't up to date. Not even Wii or PS3 on there? And it lacks TTYD in the gamecube collection. Course I don't want to critique too much since it's not updated and you mainly collect cartridges. ;3

Still a nice list. It's like double of what I have.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

The Riddler

Quote from: Third K on March 08, 2010, 02:11:44 PM
...Yeah; It really isn't up to date. Not even Wii or PS3 on there? And it lacks TTYD in the gamecube collection. Course I don't want to critique too much since it's not updated and you mainly collect cartridges. ;3

Still a nice list. It's like double of what I have.
I can sense your disappointment. I own maybe two or three Wii and PS3 games each, and the PS3 games I believe are listed. The Wii games aren't because my brother gave the system to his friend and the games vanished with it.
My Gamecube collection used to be larger, but around the time those games were out, we weren't doing so well on money.

And as for the collection, I'll collect any and all cartridge games. For disc games, I have to like them.