News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

holy intercourse ing poop

Started by Custom, March 08, 2011, 03:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 10, 2011, 02:01:30 PM
Is it rare or just uncommon?
It's 10% right outside the temple in the Desert Resort. Not too bad.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Oh, alright then.
I'm not really searching for it, but if I encounter it I may as well try catching it.

I'm looking for a Sandile.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 10, 2011, 02:39:43 PM
Oh, alright then.
I'm not really searching for it, but if I encounter it I may as well try catching it.

I'm looking for a Sandile.
That won't be hard to find.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 10, 2011, 04:24:42 PM
That won't be hard to find.
Well then something must be wrong with with my game.
All I'm finding is Darumaka, Sigilyph and Yamask.
I haven't come across a single Scraggy nor Sandile yet.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 10, 2011, 04:46:12 PM
Well then something must be wrong with with my game.
All I'm finding is Darumaka, Sigilyph and Yamask.
I haven't come across a single Scraggy nor Sandile yet.
Scraggy is only outside the Resort, in the part labelled "Route 4," And Yamask is only inside the temple. Even though, inside the temple there's 50% Yamask and 50% Sandile. Keep looking in there.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Nayrman on March 10, 2011, 02:11:40 PM
*sends out Umbreon or Jolteon on your Sigilyph*

Yeah

gen 5 is a groundfest
if you're still using jolteon you need to stop playing

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 10, 2011, 05:19:42 PM
Scraggy is only outside the Resort, in the part labelled "Route 4," And Yamask is only inside the temple. Even though, inside the temple there's 50% Yamask and 50% Sandile. Keep looking in there.
Oh, okay. Gotcha.
I was searching outside the entire time.
Thanks.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 10, 2011, 06:54:47 PM
Oh, okay. Gotcha.
I was searching outside the entire time.
Thanks.
You can find it anywhere in the desert, but I don't think it's higher than 50% outside.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Quote from: Custom on March 10, 2011, 06:28:41 PM
gen 5 is a groundfest
if you're still using jolteon you need to stop playing
Doesn't change the fact that it'll destroy a Sigilyph with it's speed and electric attacks. :|

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on March 10, 2011, 07:20:08 PM
Doesn't change the fact that it'll destroy a Sigilyph with it's speed and electric attacks. :|
Sigilyph has moderate defenses and Cosmic Power access. Unless Jolteon's out first (like anyone would switch any electric-weak flying type into a Jolteon) it won't be as easy as you think to take Sigilyph out. Possible, but don't be so quick to say "destroy".
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 10, 2011, 07:13:46 PM
You can find it anywhere in the desert, but I don't think it's higher than 50% outside.
Well, I found 2 of them but killed them on accident.
I may just end up forgetting about it if I don't find another one.

Quote from: Kayo on March 10, 2011, 07:24:37 PM
Sigilyph has moderate defenses and Cosmic Power access. Unless Jolteon's out first (like anyone would switch any electric-weak flying type into a Jolteon) it won't be as easy as you think to take Sigilyph out. Possible, but don't be so quick to say "destroy".
Sigilyph also has access to Magic Guard, so it wouldn't really care much about self inflicted status.

Choice Specs Chandelure could likely 1HKO Sigilyph though.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 10, 2011, 07:28:38 PM
Well, I found 2 of them but killed them on accident.
I may just end up forgetting about it if I don't find another one.
Choice Specs Chandelure could likely 1HKO Sigilyph.
Choice Specs Chandelure will kill anything and we all know this.

Well, nearly anything. But a Chandelure's Shadow Ball will obviously do significant damage to any Sigliyph that isn't backed by a few Cosmic Power boosts. And if it doesn't, what can Sigilyph do back? Non-STAB Shadow Ball? Please.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Just so you know, you can get False Swipe from Prof. Juniper if you have many Pokemon caught. She gives more TMs too.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 10, 2011, 07:32:08 PM
Choice Specs Chandelure will kill anything and we all know this.

Well, nearly anything. But a Chandelure's Shadow Ball will obviously do significant damage to any Sigliyph that isn't backed by a few Cosmic Power boosts. And if it doesn't, what can Sigilyph do back? Non-STAB Shadow Ball? Please.
I guess it's pretty safe to assume that Chandelure is the #1 counter towards it.
Even without Shadow Tag.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 10, 2011, 09:50:31 PM
I guess it's pretty safe to assume that Chandelure is the #1 counter towards it.
Even without Shadow Tag.
Chandelure counters everything.

Almost.
[move][/move]