News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Can someone explain to me...

Started by darkmario, July 23, 2008, 10:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkmario

What is wii motion plus?I've heard about it and It sounds interesting.

Also dose wii speak only work with animal crossing.

THEEVILSPERKY

My understanding of it is that it allows for 1:1 control.  I haven't bothered looking into it, but that's probably all you've heard too.

I doubt Wii Speak is only for Animal Crossing, but I haven't bothered checking that out either...
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

WiiGuy

WiiMotion plus comes with Wii Sports Resort ;)

Quote from: NintendoWii Sports Resort is not just a simple sequel to one of the world?s most popular console games, Wii Sports. It is the first title to make use of another Nintendo advance, the Wii MotionPlus accessory, which plugs into the base of the Wii Remote controller to provide an incredibly realistic motion experience. Scheduled for release in spring 2009, Wii Sports Resort includes new game experiences such as Sword Play, Power Cruising on a water scooter and Disc Dog, along with the new Wii MotionPlus accessory and Wii Remote Jacket at no additional cost. The Wii MotionPlus enhances precision and player immersion for the Nintendo-pioneered motion-controlled gaming trend that has drawn millions of new people to the world of video games.

WiiMotion Plus