News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Thanks.

Started by SkyMyl, July 25, 2017, 11:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Look I know we got a board for greetings/farewells, but intercourse  you we all know nobody reads that poop at this point

Pretty sure intercourse in' nobody remembers me, but I'm mainly here a bit before the site's 10 year anniversary to post some sappy-ass poop before things get crazy.

If you're reading this, all I wanna say is thank you.

Whether it's the NSF, FCD or even the OLF part of the site, you guys helped enrich a portion of my life that would've otherwise been pretty gosh darn monotonous. I'm talkin' everyone who was even semi-active here, like Sync, Custom, Blaziken, Mystic, Zovi, bluaki, Zero, Silver, Vaatix, Mack, TK, Psy, Kaz, Red, K, the other Red, and even intercourse in' Phatyo. You guys were a blast to talk poop with. I might've posted some embarrassing poop over the years, but it was always a good time here and I'm grateful for all the peeps in this ghost town.

Stay gold, you crazy bastards. Thanks for all the fun times.

Syncopathic

Of course I remember you. Man I missed you all this time l

You should hook up with the rest of us on IRC #Flatline
It's where we mainly are nowadays since it's way more active

whatwewishfor

whatever

Doodle

Of course I remember you, but apparently you don't remember me ;_;
YEAH

Spud

Which 2hu would you intercourse ?

Silverhawk79

I pester you on Twitter all the time sometimes. And you're totally welcome for, like, the whole site.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

nah i member you, I still have you on my Steam friends list but like all of us here we don't play any intercourse ing games

Hope you're well man

Custom

Quote from: Zero on July 31, 2017, 06:16:00 PM
nah i member you, I still have you on my Steam friends list but like all of us here we don't play any intercourse ing games

Hope you're well man
what are video games

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Quote from: Custom on August 01, 2017, 02:59:35 AM
what are video games

games enjoyed via video

less interesting when put that way

Macawmoses

Quote from: Zero on August 02, 2017, 07:32:54 PM
games enjoyed via video

less interesting when put that way
people have time to play videogames?

Zero

Quote from: Macawmoses on August 18, 2017, 04:04:34 PM
people have time to play videogames?

i work between 40-50 hours a week and started a family, still manage to find time. A lot of the time people don't realize just how much time they throw away during the day. Social media for example, complete waste of time for the most part that I only reserve for when on the toilet.

either way, with everyone's schedule being different it is increasingly more difficult to play games with each other. It's simply what it is.

Doodle

Quote from: Zero on August 19, 2017, 11:10:11 AM
i work between 40-50 hours a week and started a family, still manage to find time. A lot of the time people don't realize just how much time they throw away during the day. Social media for example, complete waste of time for the most part that I only reserve for when on the toilet.

either way, with everyone's schedule being different it is increasingly more difficult to play games with each other. It's simply what it is.
My problem is that my motivation gets shot after working and I end up playing poopty time-waster games most of the time
YEAH

Zero

Quote from: Doodle on August 19, 2017, 09:50:12 PM
My problem is that my motivation gets shot after working and I end up playing poopty time-waster games most of the time
Guess I just have an innate love for the medium that overpowers that poop. I mean, I work in a warehouse. I get filthy. I get tired. I'm lifting stuff up to 100lbs and sometimes am sitting in a forklift for up to two hours at a time without a break. I get OT and come home late. I spend time with my fiance' and son and sometimes I'll just go straight to bed. So I completely understand.

I'm just not ready to give it up really. Maybe I'm addicted, but I can't imagine not playing the new Metroid next month for example. Completely out of the question for me. I've tried mobile games like Dragonball Z Dokkan Battle, Merge Dragons, Clash of Clans, Pokemon Go etc. and its all boring and mindless and I have no idea how anyone puts money into these games or gets addicted. They intercourse ing suck ass.

jnfs2014

Quote from: Zero on August 20, 2017, 07:19:07 AM
Guess I just have an innate love for the medium that overpowers that poop. I mean, I work in a warehouse. I get filthy. I get tired. I'm lifting stuff up to 100lbs and sometimes am sitting in a forklift for up to two hours at a time without a break. I get OT and come home late. I spend time with my fiance' and son and sometimes I'll just go straight to bed. So I completely understand.

I'm just not ready to give it up really. Maybe I'm addicted, but I can't imagine not playing the new Metroid next month for example. Completely out of the question for me. I've tried mobile games like Dragonball Z Dokkan Battle, Merge Dragons, Clash of Clans, Pokemon Go etc. and its all boring and mindless and I have no idea how anyone puts money into these games or gets addicted. They intercourse ing suck ass.
It's really hard for me to play video games on weeknights. Not because I don't enjoy them, but because I just don't have the free time. I'll look at the clock after a few dungeon floors / rpg grinds, and it'll be midnight already.

Weekends though? Game all day, all night. Well, that was before the fall semester at least.  :(