Main Menu

Spiders

Started by arachnid, April 14, 2010, 06:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Jeff Probst on April 28, 2010, 12:37:16 AM
I got chills.
I got chills and had to swallow back vomit D:

I'm a pretty strong person and can handle a lot, but spiders... God I hate them... They just creep me out... Their gross legs and eyes and fat abdomen and fangs... GAH!

Chris8492

Maybe i shouldn't have put that picture on there... :|

Thirdkoopa

[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Night the Lucario

The worst spider related incident to me? A female black widow was in one of Mom's patterns. It started crawling onto the sleeping bag where she was working, I saw the hourglass on it's back, pointed it out. She killed it with her shoe, and then looked it up. It was. I saved her life.

Still, I'm not frightened of spiders. Actually, spiders can kill you, but just like everything else, you need to keep in mind that they're probably more frightened of you than you are of them. I mean, I wouldn't like being walked over by a spider, but that's because they tickle. So I'll try to get them to walk off, as opposed to risk being bitten by brushing them off.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

The Riddler

I just remembered this weird intercourse ing spider we had in our garden a few years ago.

It made this web that wasn't a web you'd normally think of. It was rather weak with like a zipper pattern going straight up, if you can think about a zipper on pants.

The spider was yellow and black. It sat in the center of the web with it's legs in an X formation, rather than all spread out. It looked like it had only four legs.

A bee flew into it's web, and faster than you can blink this thing was on the bee killing it.

It was intercourse ing freaky.

Some pictures I took:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

arachnid

Quote from: Jeff Probst on April 28, 2010, 02:20:04 PM
I just remembered this weird intercourse ing spider we had in our garden a few years ago.

It made this web that wasn't a web you'd normally think of. It was rather weak with like a zipper pattern going straight up, if you can think about a zipper on pants.

The spider was yellow and black. It sat in the center of the web with it's legs in an X formation, rather than all spread out. It looked like it had only four legs.

A bee flew into it's web, and faster than you can blink this thing was on the bee killing it.

It was intercourse ing freaky.

Some pictures I took:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I know what it is called and i used to have one as a pet it's called an argiope or writing spider they cant kill you but there bight will hurt for a very long time, males range from the size of a dime to the size of a nickle and females can be  be longer than 8 inches
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                           ii   ll (({{0}}))  ll  ii
                                                           ii   ll  \({{}})/  ll  ii
                                                            l   l    \({})/     l   l
                                                                      \---/

Dog Food

Oh, wow, that web is pretty sweet.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

The Riddler

Quote from: arachnid on April 28, 2010, 05:00:57 PM

I know what it is called and i used to have one as a pet it's called an argiope or writing spider they cant kill you but there bight will hurt for a very long time, males range from the size of a dime to the size of a nickle and females can be  be longer than 8 inches
So intercourse ing freaky, but that's the right one. I checked it on google, here's a clear picture:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

arachnid

Quote from: Pumburn on April 28, 2010, 06:37:02 PM
So intercourse ing freaky, but that's the right one. I checked it on google, here's a clear picture:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Not trying to brag but I alwayse get the nabes of my spiders right. I've been studieing them since I figured out how to catch them. which was more than 15 years ago.
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                           ii   ll (({{0}}))  ll  ii
                                                           ii   ll  \({{}})/  ll  ii
                                                            l   l    \({})/     l   l
                                                                      \---/

Jayat

I'm afrid of somthing that can bite me in my sleep

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272