News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Lessening Activity Accidentally

Started by JrDude, June 29, 2010, 04:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Well as you may or may not have noticed, I've been inactive recently. Why? No good reason. I'm not lessening activity on purpose though, it's just that I keep forgetting to come here, in the past this place was the first thing I did when I got on the computer, I opened internet, then came straight here to look at some of the new posts and replied to a handful, then it changed to open NSFCD along with several other sites at the same time, after all opened I came here and did what I already said, then it changed to worse and you don't need to hear more of how it changed, except now this place doesn't even get opened in a tab until I'm bored and nothing else comes to mind, hell I was bored as hell on the internet a few days ago not knowing what to do, and didn't even think of here, then that night when thinking (and you know how thinking of one thing leads to thinking of another, then another, and so on), I realized "WHOA, I forgot to go on NSFCD today o_o, ah well, [ (-.-) ]zZZ
This place doesn't stand out in my mind anymore, it's just there. I know leaving and coming less doesn't help with the problem, but like I said it's not on purpose.
Also, I know you're trying to keep this place alive with events and whatnot, but it seems many failed attempts at that (as in it not helping very much with activity) makes it seem like the past is just gonna repeat itself again.
[move][/move]
Dude .

SkyMyl

I kinda got lost in the wall of text, but from what I can make out, you've unintentionally been neglecting us. Is that what you're getting at here?

Macawmoses

You should think about going to Area 6.

Actually, I think several people are that way. But there is a bit of an issue - the participating in these events is underwhelming.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Mace on June 29, 2010, 04:51:43 PM
You should think about going to Area 6.
intercourse  the rest of what you just said do that because it actually works.

Understandable. There's other ways to keep contact with other people here anyways and whatnot...Leaving from pure boredom eventually happens (Or less lessening) It's happened to me a few times.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

JrDude

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 29, 2010, 05:22:39 AM
I kinda got lost in the wall of text, but from what I can make out, you've unintentionally been neglecting us. Is that what you're getting at here?
That's the gist (SP?) of it
[move][/move]
Dude .