News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Odd coincidence.

Started by Turok, June 28, 2010, 09:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turok

So, the Hard Drive on my laptop is failing. I could use it until it dies, but I'm going to (hopefully) leave it usable enough to clone it to a new Drive when I can get one. I know I haven't been the most active guy on here, but I'm most likely not going to be able to come on for a month or two. ( :( )

I can probably respond to e-mails sporadically when I can get to the library, but other than that, nothin'

[spoiler]Try not to kill each other while I'm gone. ily guys[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Macawmoses

Silverhawk79

Aw. Lots of computer failures lately.
Anyways, see you when you get back.

SkyMyl

So many computer problems.

As I've said with Lotos, see you when you get back, Turok.

Turok

Funny story, I go over to a friends house, because he made a partition to copy some of my more important data to. His house is pretty quiet. I boot up my laptop and I realized... the fan isn't going. o_o So when I was running tests on my HDD, that clicking I heard was the fan sputtering. >_<

The results of the Hitachi drive diagnostic (that was almost impossible to find) kinda confirm it.

So as of now, I disabled one CPU & half of my RAM, hoping that my little USB cooling pad can keep it cool enough. What does this all mean? I can still come on here, but... My fat library of games & anything process intensive get to sit there until I can replace the fan.

Anyone know where to get a replacement for a Satellite M115? ;P

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]