News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

What, You Don't Know Who I Am?!

Started by Rosti LFC, May 18, 2010, 02:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosti LFC

So yeah, I've got exams in a couple of weeks, which means I've got time to procrastinate and poop. And visit forums I've not visited in like a intercourse ing year.

Hey to all you people who actually remember me either vaguely or slightly better than that. Apologies if you remember me but I don't remember you. I'm utterly garbage at remembering names, especially given that the majority of people on the internet seem to change theirs on a regular basis.
To the rest of you, who have no clue who I am, gtfo this thread newfags (sorry FH, only time I'll use that word  ;)).

I'm keeping well. Currently at Uni, still British as ever. Spending most of my time these days still on the internet, but now doing fansub work for Frostii instead of playing semi-professional Tetris. I'd drop into IRC more, but I have no reason to connect to Chatspike other than the IRC for this place, so I usually forget.

Honestly not sure if I'll stick around all that long, given I do have impending rape in the forum of exams. I have other forums that tend to take up most of my time, but hey we'll see how it goes.

The Riddler

Well, welcome back, but turn off your censors. :P

Rosti LFC

Gorram censors. Didn't realise the post would appear that way for everyone else.

Macawmoses

Oh Rosti. Long time I see. FH linked me to some of your work before, plus, of course, there was the tetris. God darn it's good to see you.

Rosti LFC

Quote from: Sherlock on May 18, 2010, 03:05:06 PM
Oh Rosti. Long time I see. FH linked me to some of your work before, plus, of course, there was the tetris. God darn it's good to see you.
See, you were a prime example of people changing names and I didn't recognise them any more

But then I looked at your profile and saw you're Mack so it's all good :P

Also, "some of my work"?

Thirdkoopa

Oh hey. While I don't have an AKA on mine you can kinda guess due to the signature.

Nice to see you around here too.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

SkyMyl

I'm MYL, the only person thus far you don't know. With that said, welcome back.

Dog Food

I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Silverhawk79

Oh hey. I haven't seen you in a looong while. Welcome back!

Lotos

It's the guy who was on the front page of reddit!

Rosti LFC

Technically it was more a mate of mine that was on the front page, but yeah, I was in the quote   =3

Rae

I remember you. Hyper talks about you.   ;)

Make JMV admin again. Put this in your sig to show support and/or a heron will make a mess of your pots and pans.

Rosti LFC

Is Hyper still around?

I talk to people who know Hyper, but it's been ages since I last spoke to him. Like, since Nsider and Outsider collapsed, which must be a good two or three years.

Macawmoses

Haha. The name is only temporary. I'll either be reverting back to Mackormoses or Mace in the near future. I can see the confusion though. At least you haven't changed much, eh?

And I can't recall what translation FH provided to me (or recommended). Hmm.

Shujinco2

IT'S FUCKING ROSTI!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh hi thar...

Good luck with your exams!