News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

I am so gosh darn tired.

Started by Friendly Hostile, April 27, 2010, 12:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

Eh, didn't talk to you at all. So I can't really say I care all that much.

See ya.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

RX-78-2

Quote from: RX-78-2 (TerribleFrog) on April 27, 2010, 07:35:43 PM
I guess it's safe to say that about half of my posts to you--all of the ones about insults and the like--were largely facetious in nature and admittedly, half-trolling. In retrospect, you can probably tell which ones were fully serious and which were half-serious. It was nothing personal. I really did want to hear your response though. In short, they were "serious" posts meant to "lure/bait" a reply out of you for my entertainment--rather than intellectual stimulation (as it is with my normal posts). In a way, though, they were still both. Everything I said, however (concerning my opinions and such), was true. Don't worry though; you're not that special in this regard--if you catch my drift.

I really did enjoy your company though--I mean that. I hope you trust me when I say that this post is not at all a troll (or anything of the sort), but completely serious.

I don't think you'll be missing me though. However--(concerning the previous content of this post) don't take this the wrong way--but if you take the time to respond to my post, I'll consider it a compliment of sorts.
In retrospect, I should've PM'ed this.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Macawmoses

[21:25] <friendly_hostile> Mack did not drive me off.  He did not fire me.  No one on the staff had anything to do with my departure.  I got sick of baby sitting little poops like Custom, Doodle, etc. and dealing with the bullpoop of this site.  I'm burned out from dealing with the former NSider sites.  Now then, kindly shut the intercourse  up when you clearly don't have a intercourse ing clue what you're talking about when it comes...
[21:25] <friendly_hostile> ...to my departure, and this is aimed at anyone who feels they can speak for me when I have clearly stated otherwise.

Allegretto

Quote from: Sherlock on May 15, 2010, 08:26:54 PM
[21:25] <friendly_hostile> Mack did not drive me off.  He did not fire me.  No one on the staff had anything to do with my departure.  I got sick of baby sitting little poops like Custom, Doodle, etc. and dealing with the bullpoop of this site.  I'm burned out from dealing with the former NSider sites.  Now then, kindly shut the intercourse  up when you clearly don't have a intercourse ing clue what you're talking about when it comes...
[21:25] <friendly_hostile> ...to my departure, and this is aimed at anyone who feels they can speak for me when I have clearly stated otherwise.
Damn, who knew he was sooooo sensitive.