News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

You guys don't have an introduction board?

Started by zHot Like SaucE, April 21, 2010, 04:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Sherlock on April 21, 2010, 06:49:43 PM
A 16 year old drives a Chrysler 300? I need to start dealing drugs.
LOL :D

Welcome to NSFCD.

Zero

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on April 22, 2010, 08:03:18 PM
Now now Zero, do remember what happens to stupid trolls here.

I'm sorry, you seem to be under the impression that I care. Your threats really don't affect me. In banning me all you'd be doing is displaying how large the stick up your poop hole is to everyone else here, but then again, I guess that's already pretty apparent.

FH, you get offended far too easily. This makes you an incredibly easy target. If the internet and everyone on it is serious intercourse ing business then by all means, tell me so, because I must have missed the intercourse ing memo.

Silverhawk79

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: Watson on April 25, 2010, 06:56:18 PM
Oh boy, here we go.

No, because if anyone takes it any further, I'll start demoting and/or banhammering people.

Friendly Hostile

You know what?

Fuck it.  I'm done dealing with people here.  I'm too serious for NSFCD it seems.  Enjoy your intercourse ing site.

Mystic

Am I the only one who liked having FH here D:

Zero

Shujinco2

Quote from: Jeff Probst on April 21, 2010, 04:58:16 PM
Introboard is here.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Hi kevin.
Holy poop lol.

Also, welcome. I know you've been here for awhile now (kinda), but I welcome you anyway.

You may call me Shu! :3

Eizweir

... The hell just happened?

Anyways, welcome man.  This place is cool if you can get past all that kind of stuff you see above.  That doesn't happen too often, thankfully.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze