News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

I hate exploding mountains

Started by Cornwad, April 20, 2010, 07:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornwad

I've been gone for a while, but now I'm back. I was stuck in stupid France for the past week and a half now. I'm so glad to finally be able to post here again.

Chris8492

Damn, you were involved in that huge mess?

Geez, atleast you're back :)

Dog Food

Oh yeah that - now let me make sure I spell this right - volcano.

Glad to see you back, though.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Macawmoses

You're mad you were stuck in France :|

Chris8492

Stuck in France is awesome.

Gotten stuck in Vegas Before though

That was pretty cool.

Cornwad

I assure you being stuck in France is pretty bad. It's not the worst place to be stuck, but then again it's not the worst place to die either. Just because it's slightly better than being stuck in China or something doesn't make it good. They do have good bread and milk there though.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Cornwad on April 20, 2010, 07:50:51 PM
I assure you being stuck in France is pretty bad. It's not the worst place to be stuck, but then again it's not the worst place to die either. Just because it's slightly better than being stuck in China or something doesn't make it good. They do have good bread and milk there though.
Can you speak any French? That may explain it.

Dog Food

Quote from: Cornwad on April 20, 2010, 07:50:51 PM
Why did I read that as "good breast milk"?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Cornwad

Quote from: Sherlock on April 20, 2010, 07:52:28 PM
Can you speak any French? That may explain it.
Why would I want to do that? Nobody speaks French except the French, and even they speak English. The key word is stuck, like a prison stuck. With clothes packed for 5 days instead of 10.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Cornwad on April 20, 2010, 07:59:20 PM
Why would I want to do that? Nobody speaks French except the French, and even they speak English. The key word is stuck, like a prison stuck. With clothes packed for 5 days instead of 10.
What.

France. Canada. Half of Africa. Good chunks of the Americas (Maine and Louisiana, Haiti, etc). Quite common in India. Olympics official language. It's a pretty well used language.

Cornwad

I guess a few places here and there use it, but the important thing is that being stuck anywhere is not fun at all. Canada would be fine, I would be able to take a train or even drive. France was fun for the first week, but after a while you just get even more and more annoyed with each bonjour. The W hotel in Spain wasn't bad though. I'm just glad to be home at this point. Europe is one crazy backwards place. 

Silverhawk79

Hey, welcome back. Glad you finally made it home. :)

Macawmoses

Quote from: Cornwad on April 20, 2010, 08:11:08 PM
I guess a few places here and there use it, but the important thing is that being stuck anywhere is not fun at all. Canada would be fine, I would be able to take a train or even drive. France was fun for the first week, but after a while you just get even more and more annoyed with each bonjour. The W hotel in Spain wasn't bad though. I'm just glad to be home at this point. Europe is one crazy backwards place. 
Yeah, I get it. You should make a thread detailing the culture and stuff you encountered. I'm curious.

The Riddler