News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

I'm an ooooooooooooooooooooooold vet.

Started by FearItself, April 02, 2010, 09:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Ouch, sounds like you had a lot going on. :(

Also, Shakespeare is really mackormoses. That's probably what you know him by.

And yeah, I remember you first told me about M_F's forum, then we all came here from there, and you posted your sprite gallery, with some awesome sprites.

You also had an Avatar: The Last Airbender obesession. :P

Oh, one more thing. We're perfectly fine with you restarting a RP. We still have a whole board for that stuff (Game Corner). I'm not sure how many people you can get to participate, though. Perhaps a fair few..
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Yarp, mackormoses I am ^^

I ruled the RP board for a whopping one day...before I transferred over to Intro.

Kayo

Quote from: Shakespeare on April 05, 2010, 03:56:53 PM
Yarp, mackormoses I am ^^

I ruled the RP board for a whopping one day...before I transferred over to Intro.
and then became full mod/admin who doesn't usually do admin tasks unless there's an update or sleepover afoot, or silver breaks something.

Actually, you've been doing a lot lately.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: K on April 05, 2010, 06:19:39 PM
and then became full mod/admin who doesn't usually do admin tasks unless there's an update or sleepover afoot, or silver breaks something.

Actually, you've been doing a lot lately.
Kaos, I feel I should point this out:

Shut your whore mouth as you don't know jack poop.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: K on April 05, 2010, 06:19:39 PM
...The intercourse  are you on?

He's easily one of the better staff members here; Besides, there's not even all that much for him to be using the ACP often especially with other administrators around.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Zero

Kayo

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on April 05, 2010, 06:32:07 PM
Kaos, I feel I should point this out:

Shut your whore mouth as you don't know jack poop.
He once said himself that he only gives himself admin powers when needed. He said it right to me, so don't tell me what to do unless you know what the intercourse  you're talking about yourself. :|
[move][/move]

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: K on April 06, 2010, 11:54:25 AM
you know what the intercourse  you're talking about yourself. :|
Which I do.

So again, shut you're whore mouth, seeing as you don't know jack poop.

Kilroy

Definitely remember you.

You'd probably know me as CANNOTCOMPUTE or Kilroy.

Welcome back. :D
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Syncopathic

Holy poop it's you.
I remember seeing you a lot back in '07. D:
NEVER LEAVE AGAIN D:

FearItself

@Kianglio
Yeah, I took a look at it. Doesn't seem like there's much RPing going on there now. I guess I missed it's prime.. maybe my idea wouldn't be such a good one after all.

@Shakespeare
Oooooo yeah Mack! I remember. :D

@Light
I would, but if not too many people would even bother joining it, what's the point?

@Zero
What burns? D:

@Syd
I think I remember you by CANNOTCOMPUTE. lol hi :P

@Sync~
Okay I'll try not to. D: And wow, 07? Damn. o_O I didn't realize I'd been here since then, lol.

Light

Quote from: FearItself on April 09, 2010, 08:54:30 AM
@Light
I would, but if not too many people would even bother joining it, what's the point?
I'd join, I'd get more people to join, and then RPing on this site will be reborn. :o
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Kayo

Quote from: FearItself on April 09, 2010, 08:54:30 AM
@Kianglio
Yeah, I took a look at it. Doesn't seem like there's much RPing going on there now. I guess I missed it's prime.. maybe my idea wouldn't be such a good one after all.
Heh, my name's hard to spell. But I don't know, you might be able to start something.. you can always help by inviting your friends to join... I know we say that quite a bit here but the more members the better... though we were rather active last month.
[move][/move]

FearItself

Er... My bad. I don't know why I threw an extra i in there, lol.

I doubt I'd be able to persuade any of my friends, but.. as of now I'm finding it hard to find a time to be able to check this place every day. Maybe it isn't the best idea after all.