News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

For those of you who have fought me *Character Spoilers?*

Started by The_Waddle_Dee_Knight, April 08, 2008, 04:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

On a scale of 1-5, rank me on how good in Brawl you think I am. (5 being best)

1-Pretty Poor
2-Not the best
3-Ok. JUST Ok though
4-Pretty good
5-Awsome

The_Waddle_Dee_Knight

Okay, first things first, and I need to get this out of the way. I'M NOT MAKING THIS THREAD JUST FOR THE POSTS, FUN AND ET CETERA. I ACTUALLY NEED INFO ON THIS BADLY. So, don't start making poles everywhere about rating yourself.

Here's the deal.

I've been trying out for this clan for a loooooooooong time. About 3 weeks now actually. See here, you gotta play a tester best out of 5 matches, no items, flat stage etc., etc. You don't have to actually get a passing percentage (3/5 or higher) to pass, but you gotta show some crazy moves and combos. Anyways, to make a long story short, I failed. Every time. :( I always manage to win 1 match at the beggining, and then it's ALL down hill from there. Some matches might be close, but a 1/5 isn't going to get you anywhere. You even have to wait a full week to tryout again! Anyways, I just tried to get tested again today but I wasn't allowed. Why? My tester usually passes me along to someone else if that someone fails too much, which is understandable.. -.- Thankfully, I won't have to feel the wrath of his Ness and / or Lucas anymore. :P But... I mean, this is pretty low for me. :S It's not like I don't practise. Actually, I get most of my training from many of you guys here! So it's not like I'm not trying...

Well, here is where you guys come in. Rate me from a 1 to a 5. Be honest, and no stupid remarks or votes. -.- Also, if you haven't played me, don't vote. I really need to see if it's me or the clan.
Known as TheWaddleDeeMaster on the old nintendo forums.

Interested on knowing how to talk online in SSBB using techiques? Visit my fourm at

http://nsf.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=21272.0

Game: Mario Strikers Charged
Nsider Name: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight
Wi-Fi Name: NsTheWaddl
Friend Code: 425309-071051

Game: SSBB
Wi-Fi Name: TWD (Soon to be f5TWD hopefully)
Friend Code: 1547-4866-5642

Macawmoses

Or, you can discuss online matches in the floated thread :)

I will, however, leave your poll open.