News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Mack was in a car accident.

Started by Silverhawk79, February 27, 2011, 07:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 02, 2011, 01:38:31 AM
I'm just glad he wasn't ASSASSINATED like you were just now.
Ha. hahaha. Also dat "darndest". Nice censor.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Jhen Mohran

I ain't very good at cardmaking, but that's some pretty downing news. Hope the guy recovers as quick as he can!

Shujinco2

I hope it's sufficient. I'm not very good with computer art...

CrazyCougar

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 28, 2011, 10:29:18 PM
It only took you 3 years to make your first post! :P
better late than never? XD

JrDude

I was gonna make something cool and creative, then I thought "Wait, why?" and made this.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kaz

Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Now I feel bad because everyone made bigger pictures than me.

I ACTUALLY WROTE MINE ON A LEGIT PIECE OF PAPER SO HA
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

But doing it on paper is much easier compared to photoshoping it with a mouse and keyboard.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 03, 2011, 02:40:19 PM
But doing it on paper is much easier compared to photoshoping it with a mouse and keyboard.
I put more love into it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 03, 2011, 03:31:13 PM
I put more love into it.
Apparently it wasn't enough to be noticed.

Kayo

[move][/move]

Metalbott

Wow, I'm really glad he's ok, and I hope his injuries turn out not to be serious.

I haven't been to this forum for over a year, but Mack and I used to co-moderate on a pretty small smashboards forum and were fairly close friends, at least as far as the internet allows, so I thought it would be a good idea for me to send him my best wishes.

Hope all is well Mack, and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Flying Chickens

Tsk. It's tragic when people forget to keep their vehicle in a proper upright position.

Hope he recovers quickly.

Kayo

[move][/move]