News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

A water-based question about summer.

Started by Kayo, July 26, 2010, 12:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okay. It's hot out. very hot. Water will help cool off. Now, which do you like more?

Pool parties
Water parks

Kayo

^poll.

Me, well my decision is based on the people I'll be with. I'd rather be with a few close friends at a Water Park instead of at a pool. But I'd rather go to a pool party with several people than to a Water park alone.

Pool Parties

Pros:
- You're only with people you want to be with. Usually.
- Barbecued food and stuff
- more of a feeling of "together =ness"

Cons:
- Just a pool. Unless there's a diving board or a slide. Then it's just a pool, a diving board, and/or a slide.
- None of the thrill of a water park

Water Parks

Pros:
- More thrill than a pool
- More choices. Several slides, pools, flumes, etc.

Cons:
- Usually a farther drive.
- More expensive
- You also pay for food
- All those annoying fat people and little kids running you over. You know it happens.

Ultimately, I vote Pool parties. Generally you're with more people, and you don't have to pay for everything. But when everything is considered it can be a tough decision. Also I was bored and wanted to make a thread.

Choose wisely.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

Wate4r Parks. In Wisconsin, living so near to the Wisconsin Dells, I get A LOT of this.

RX-78-2

I've never found pool parties to be especially great; I've only been to a couple of awesome ones. I'd have to go with water parks because of the thrills and adrenaline rushes.

If I could add an option, it would be "kayaking." Going through some good rapids is one of the most awesome experiences I've ever been through.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Light

Went with pool parties, but only because I haven't been to a waterpark in FOREVER (nearest one is about two hours away), and I've been to several pool parties this summer - all of which have been a blast.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

bluaki

Partially due to just plain disliking theme parks in general, I'd pick pool party. Not that I have the friends to actually have a pool party with >.>

I end up going to water parks more, because one (Busch's Adventure Island) is in my city and my family tends to take me. Haven't gone in over a year now, by my own will.

ThePowerOfOne

I don't really like water... I go Kayaking in the ocean sometimes, but that's really it. I hate getting my hair wet, then having to shower again afterwards and, blah...

If I had to pick though, I would say waterpark. Since I LOVE theme parks and fast rides. The last water ride I can ever remember going on though is this water log ride thing at the Santa Cruz boardwalk, but even then, you only get splashed a little.

Mystic

If it's with a buch of friends, either works. But myself/family? Water park is FTW.

Custom

POOL PARTIES ARE WAY BETTER THAN WATER PARKS
YOU CAN PLAY YOUR OWN MUSIC AND JUMP ON 50 FLOATIES AT ONCE
FUCK WATER PARKS
POOL PARTIES #1

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Super

Pool parties are way better hands and breasts down.

Mona

Custom

pools also don't have baby poop in them

Mona

Quote from: Custom on May 05, 2013, 08:03:14 PM
pools also don't have baby poop in them

Baies who still werar diap[ers aren't even allowed to water parks. Duh.

Britz

I went with pool parties. I can just chill out poolside without having to deal without a bunch of little kids screaming and dirty, community water.  Plus, food won't cost me a million dollars.

CoasterKid93

I went with water parks. I like the drops.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Custom