Started by Zero, June 05, 2010, 09:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qsmash

Nayrman

Those vids are awesome.
God how I love Deadpool.
"BANG BANGABANG BANG!" "I LOVE ME SOME PINEAPPLE!" "LA! LALALALA! LALA!"

Cornwad

Captain America, Deadpool, and Chris look pretty good.

New trailer, I hope Dormammu is playable despite being a boss. At least, he looks like a boss. I guess they could be saving Galactus for the final final boss.

Cornwad

Capcom is full of technical geniuses. Apparently the whole roster was found leaked in the source of the official MvC3 website, but now its removed. I would take this with a grain of salt, but it's a really believable roster, especially considering that we're supposed to be expecting 30-40 characters.
[spoiler]ryu
chun
bison
volnutt
roll
zero
chris
wesker
dante
trish
morrigan
felicia
joe
frank
frankalt_chuck
mike
arthur
wolverine
storm
cyclops
magneto
spider
venom
hulk
iron
ironalt_war
america
thor
doom
skrull
strange
dormammu
deadpool
marvel

Which gives us:
Capcom: Ryu, Chun Li, and Bison (Street Fighter), Megaman Volnutt, Roll, and Zero (Megaman), Chris and Wesker (Resident Evil), Dante and Trish (Devil May Cry), Morrigan and Felicia (Darkstalkers), Viewtiful Joe, Frank West and Chuck (Dead Rising), Mike Haggar (Final Fight), and Arthur (Ghosts 'n Goblins).

Marvel: Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, and Magneto, Spiderman and Venom, The Hulk, Ironman and War Machine, Captain America, Thor, Dr.Doom, Super Skrull, Dr.Strange, Dormammu, and Deadpool. [/spoiler]

Nayrman

*bangs head on desk*
WHY Volnutt? Guh, pretty much every Megaman series is better than Legends (depending on whether or not you like RPG's). What was wrong with classic Megaman? It's not like Volnutt is getting more games.

Otherwise, good roster. Nothing to really complain about besides Volnutt

SkyMyl

Pretty kickass roster, if that's real. Seeing Mike Haggar as part of the roster just made my day. I was hoping the dude would make it into SSFIV along with Guy and Cody, but this works just as well. Can't help but feel the Marvel roster is a little lacking, though.

>Mega Man Voltnutt
>No Amaterasu

Cornwad

I wanted to see Thor, Captain America, Dr.Strange, and Dormammu. I'm pretty happy with the Marvel roster. Arthur and Haggar would be pretty awesome too, especially since Haggar is the American Zangief.

X-3

Quote from: Nayrman on June 16, 2010, 05:24:32 PM
*bangs head on desk*
WHY Volnutt? Guh, pretty much every Megaman series is better than Legends (depending on whether or not you like RPG's). What was wrong with classic Megaman? It's not like Volnutt is getting more games.

Otherwise, good roster. Nothing to really complain about besides Volnutt

Capcom loves cameoing Legends stuff, I guess.

Oh, and there seems to be two lists of characters floating around.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=20377
http://www.xugogaming.com/article/393/marvel_vs_capcom_3_roster_leaked (this was the one posted by Cornwad)

Credibility of both is somewhat suspect, in my opinion. Wouldn't be too disappointed or shocked if one of them were true.

SkyMyl

The first list has Amaterasu in it. I will stand by that list until the game is launched.

Cornwad

The first list is a fake. Mr Fantastic is on it when we know he isn't there, and Dormammu isn't there when we know he is.

Also, the one I posted was the original one. I knew about this one before I posted, but it's just too obviously fake for me. She-Hulk?

Qsmash

Second list seems way more likely imo, and Capcom said that there was supposed to be waaay more characters than that.

Also, Magneto, Storm, and Zero are on the second list.

oh boy here we go...

Java

Quote from: Cornwad on June 15, 2010, 03:52:02 PM
Captain America, Deadpool, and Chris look pretty good.

New trailer, I hope Dormammu is playable despite being a boss. At least, he looks like a boss. I guess they could be saving Galactus for the final final boss.
Oh how I wish I had a 360/PS3.  :(

Zero

lol if Zero's in it I hope he's as OP as he is in Tatsunoko

Nayrman

Quote from: Zero on June 17, 2010, 10:39:27 AM
lol if Zero's in it I hope he's as OP as he is in Tatsunoko
Which is odd considering Dante looks like an even faster version of Zero in terms of his basic attacks.

At least they made "launch" it's own separate button so the mid-air combos are easier to start, as well as break out of so the air masters won't completely dominate.

Shujinco2

If Servbot or Ruby Heart aren't present, I will rage SO HARD!