News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Underground - Switch Crisis graveyard

Started by SkyMyl, February 03, 2011, 06:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Kayo

>No one has ideas to revive me
>I know who the WW is
>I'm not even bluffing.

Your loss by now.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

And so, Kaos is granted his life back, as he wished.

...right as the town vigilante killed the werewolf.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on February 08, 2011, 08:02:11 PM
And so, Kaos is granted his life back, as he wished.
Finally, now to tell everyone th-

Quote...right as the town vigilante killed the werewolf.
all of my rage.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

The whole game was a horrible turn of unlucky. First, Ray dies, then I try to kill Magnum, who COULDN'T DIE and was now a confirmed villager, then Kayo says he knows who the WW is, and THEN I overplay myself trying to get Silver reincarnated.

I also ended up getting killed by the one villager role I actually wanted around, and I also ended up killing the White Mage, who COULD HAVE REVIVED SILVER!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Edit: And I never actually got to kill anybody. :(

Magnum was a Sentinal
TK Died before hand
And I got killed before offing KJ.

:|

Kayo

Quote from: Tiger Barb on February 09, 2011, 07:06:01 AM
The whole game was a horrible turn of unlucky. First, Ray dies, then I try to kill Magnum, who COULDN'T DIE and was now a confirmed villager, then Kayo says he knows who the WW is, and THEN I overplay myself trying to get Silver reincarnated.

I also ended up getting killed by the one villager role I actually wanted around, and I also ended up killing the White Mage, who COULD HAVE REVIVED SILVER!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Edit: And I never actually got to kill anybody. :(

Magnum was a Sentinal
TK Died before hand
And I got killed before offing KJ.

:|
I knew it was you, Shuji. Ever since, actually the Day Phase right after when I died.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

I wish I had been revived, because I would have actually remembered to kill people. :(

Shujinco2

Quote from: Kayo on February 09, 2011, 12:54:33 PM
I knew it was you, Shuji. Ever since, actually the Day Phase right after when I died.
But how?

Until Phase 3, I was kind of well hidden...

Kayo

Quote from: Tiger Barb on February 10, 2011, 06:46:57 AM
But how?

Until Phase 3, I was kind of well hidden...
You were suspicious. Actually it started with a hunch, then everything you said and did afterward confirmed it.

Or MYL spoiled it.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

Quote from: Kayo on February 10, 2011, 01:15:41 PM
You were suspicious. Actually it started with a hunch, then everything you said and did afterward confirmed it.

Or MYL spoiled it.
I'll give option 2 a try...

SKYMYL!!!!!!!!!!!

SkyMyl

Quote from: Kayo on February 10, 2011, 01:15:41 PM

Or MYL spoiled it.
Strange, I don't ever remember saying "Shu is the last wolf", or something in a similar vein...

Shujinco2

Quote from: SkyMyl on February 10, 2011, 03:34:17 PM
Strange, I don't ever remember saying "Shu is the last wolf", or something in a similar vein...
Actually, you did seem to give me the most attention besides whoever was getting killed then.

Kayo

It was a combination of the way Shu started acting and the way MYL was acting about Shu.
[move][/move]