News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dinosaur King

Started by Viewtifulboy, November 06, 2007, 12:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geno

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on November 06, 2007, 07:02:32 PM
Dinosaur King is not butchered at all.  TV.com users as well as wikipedia agrees.  And just so you know, Viewtiful Joe is the best anime on the face of the planet.
Your opinion is worth nothing because of that.

And just because other autistic kids like the show doesn't mean that it's good.  :|

Viewtifulboy

18 year olds aren't kids.  Before you say it's "butchered" actually WATCH it and then see it in Japanese.  Try to find a difference.

Tupin

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on November 06, 2007, 07:11:38 PM
18 year olds aren't kids.  Before you say it's "butchered" actually WATCH it and then see it in Japanese.  Try to find a difference.
So you're saying it's bad in both languages?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Geno

18 year olds shouldn't be watching Viewtiful Joe unless they are autistic. THAT IS THE ONLY FUCKING EXCUSE FOR YOU TO ACT LIKE THIS.

And actually, I am sorry to admit this, I watched the first two episodes. I liked the Viewtiful Joe video games but the show is just so intercourse ing awful.

Tupin

Quote from: Geno on November 06, 2007, 07:13:52 PM
18 year olds shouldn't be watching Viewtiful Joe unless they are autistic. THAT IS THE ONLY FUCKING EXCUSE FOR YOU TO ACT LIKE THIS.

And actually, I am sorry to admit this, I watched the first two episodes. I liked the Viewtiful Joe video games but the show is just so intercourse ing awful.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/viewtiful-joe/dvd

I watched it, read that review, and agreed with every comment.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 06, 2007, 07:13:13 PM

nope.  It's good in both

Riosan

Dinosaur King is not butchered at all.  TV.com users as well as wikipedia agrees.  And just so you know, Viewtiful Joe is the best anime on the face of the planet.

And so you know, you trolling on TV.com and Wikipedia doesn't count as other users. We've also learned not to listen and respect your opinion when it comes to anime.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Geno

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on November 06, 2007, 07:20:43 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 06, 2007, 07:13:13 PM

nope.  It's good in both
Read that review Tuppylover posted. That man is a professional reviewer and he is 100% right.

For gods sake Noishe if you are going to be gay like this atleast say that it's your opinion. Stop trying to say that the show is great when everyone elses (Except yours) is that the show is a travesty to the greatness of the Viewtiful Joe video game.

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: Riosan on November 06, 2007, 07:22:07 PM

And so you know, you trolling on TV.com and Wikipedia doesn't count as other users. We've also learned not to listen and respect your opinion when it comes to anime.

I never troll or edit wikipedia at all.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Lotos on November 06, 2007, 07:30:21 PM
What's Dinosaur King?

no don't you'll only encourage him

Viewtifulboy

A new show.  If your computer is able you can see the first 3 episodes on 4kidstv.com

Riosan

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on November 06, 2007, 07:29:10 PM
I never troll or edit wikipedia at all.

You should go into standup. That line would go great with how you moronically defend Viewtiful Joe.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Geno

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on November 06, 2007, 07:32:25 PM
A new show.  If your computer is able you can see the first 3 episodes on 4kidstv.com
If you go to that website you might as well chop off your dick right now because you are never getting any vagina-y Noishe.

Silverhawk79

Guys, stop the flaming.
Noishe, as for you, I already told you not to shove your opinion down people's throats.

Geno

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 06, 2007, 07:35:10 PM
Guys, stop the flaming.
Noishe, as for you, I already told you not to shove your opinion down people's throats.
Did you really think he's listen?  :P