News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Official Creation Gallery

Started by Ness, September 24, 2007, 03:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nine 1 One

lol the text looks so much better on my other computer also it didnt turn out to good so thanks for the cnc

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: syl on September 24, 2007, 05:49:13 PM

try to read some tuts on gimp. this is like, a really old style of sig making. nothing really wow here. that or get ps.

I don't think my choice of style matters when I get responses like:

"When I saw that.. I couldnt help but smiling as hard as I could. That is sooo awesome. Its PERFECT. "

:|

I've been using Gimp for almost 4 years. This is more or less my style and people still like my work. I don't see the problem with that.

syl

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on September 24, 2007, 05:57:58 PM

try to read some tuts on gimp. this is like, a really old style of sig making. nothing really wow here. that or get ps.

"When I saw that.. I couldnt help but smiling as hard as I could. That is sooo awesome. Its PERFECT. "

I've been using Gimp for almost 4 years. This is more or less my style and people still like my work. I don't see the problem with that.

ahh.. i didn't want to go all mean on you but..

1. your tags suck. just like you said, you're using a GIMP style from 4 years ago. look at curly, he's like, ******* pro with that ****.

2. people only liked your tags because you were a sage. no one honestly really likes them. imo, maybe a little back then, since new things like smudge or other effects haven't come out until now.

3. don't ******* :| in a serious conversation, 'cause i'll ******* break that face.

4. my cnc was to help you, i'm used to seeing tags from this year, not 4 years ago. getting better and up to date was just one of my suggestions. it's cnc. deal or leave.

tlgy

Quote from: Matugi on September 24, 2007, 05:48:15 PM

very bland, just a desaturaed render, some small smudge and a lot of neg space...not liking at all

syl: consdiering his style, text aside, its decent.  And for the record syl, you couldn't survive one day on GIMP...why? because all of your super smudge filters don't work there.

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: syl on September 24, 2007, 06:00:52 PM
Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on September 24, 2007, 05:57:58 PM

ahh.. i didn't want to go all mean on you but..

1. your tags suck. just like you said, you're using a GIMP style from 4 years ago. look at curly, he's like, ******* pro with that poop olol.

2. people only liked your tags because you were a sage. no one honestly really likes them. imo, maybe a little back then, since new things like smudge or other effects haven't come out until now.

3. don't ******* :| in a serious conversation, 'cause i'll ******* break that face.

4. my cnc was to help you, i'm used to seeing tags from this year, not 4 years ago. getting better and up to date was just one of my suggestions. it's cnc. deal or leave.

1. Curly is more or less of a graphics genius. I'm not as good as him and I don't pretend to be. Even though I'm using an older style I do impliment new styles into it (even if its not evident in that signature). This was the first signature I've made in a few months anyways.

2. Right...Seeing as I was saged 3 years after I registered and had been making signatures since early 2004. I've made other variations on my signatures in the past anyways.

3. Fine.

4. I heard you fine, and I acknowledge your suggestion. As I've said I'm always trying new things, and this signature was more or less to get me back into sig making.

syl

hmm.. yes.. well.. hmm.. okay.. sure.. wynaut.

on a side note, PEOPLE COMMENT THIS

Matugi

TLGY: Its a lot more than that.  Oh yeah, its my style...

Matugi

syl

Quote from: Matugi on September 24, 2007, 06:11:39 PM

**** u ima rip :|

i already said my feelings on the second one though. haha.

Matugi

Quote from: syl on September 24, 2007, 06:13:52 PM
Quote from: Matugi on September 24, 2007, 06:11:39 PM

**** u ima rip :|

i already said my feelings on the second one though. haha.

ima tell bronston u bein meen to me :(

Oh, and that was V2 on the second one lol 

Commander_Zero

Rippin can cause a ban... Dont make me call bronston >:(

syl

Matugi

syl