More than worth it. I'd buy it if I were you D:
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Mario583

FUCK YEAH.

If you love playing your music.

Zovistograt

If you have a decent library of dynamic or exciting songs (i.e. not just slow stuff), it's worth it.

Basically, think of it as an interactive visualization for your music...and better than anything in a media player.

It's fun for more than 20 minutes >_>;

I play it once in a while when I find a song that would be awesome in it.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

L10

Whenever I get new songs or if I just feel like listening to music I'll play it. It's more fun than just sitting and listening to music D:
0o!f

Macawmoses

Yes. It's amazing. But like Zovi said...you really need to consider your library first.

Tsumaru

It's pretty worth it.

Luckily I got it for free from a Video Game Awards giveaway.

Friendly Hostile

If you've got a nice music library, it's great.  Not to mention you can constantly add new songs to play, so long as you add music to your library.  It's one of my games I may not play terribly often, but do keep playing since I have yet to grow bored of it.

PsychoYoshi

It's sort of like WarioWare. It'll bring you enjoyment for only 20-30 minutes every day, but you'll wake up the next day or soon after and want to play some more. It's only 10 bucks, and it provides a lot more replay value than most games these days. Sure, spring on it.

But yes, keep in mind that you'll need a relatively big music library to derive maximal enjoyment.