NSFCD Team Fortress 2 --- Night!

Started by Tsumaru, May 21, 2009, 08:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsumaru

Did you guys have bro night this week?

I was out of town.

Blade Kiro

I missed it again. I'll make it to at least one. :<

QuoteWriting didn't spring forth as some glorious method of transmitting philosophy and ideas. It was developed by Sumerians to keep track of how many bags of grain each jackass owed the government and gradually evolved from there.

Linkman

Quote from: Mario583 on July 05, 2009, 10:16:08 AM
It's NEVER never as good as it was.
You haven't been in them you god darn idiot. 

No one wants you there because you're annoying and no one likes your sprays but you.

Mario583

Quote from: Linkfan on July 05, 2009, 03:19:30 PM
You haven't been in them you god darn idiot. 

No one wants you there because you're annoying and no one likes your sprays but you.
1) Rule #2 is allowed
and
2) JUST FUCKING DISABLED THEM!!

noodle976

Quote from: Mario583 on July 05, 2009, 08:09:50 PM
1) Rule #2 is allowed
and
2) JUST FUCKING DISABLED THEM!!
Having to disable sprays just because of one person really sucks >:|

Mario583

Quote from: noodle976 on July 06, 2009, 10:32:36 AM
Having to disable sprays just because of one person really sucks >:|
Well, you could either A) When you're walking by it, move the camera, and B) Spectate a person who's just about to view then MOUSE-CLICK QUICK, or C) Close your eyes when you get a glimpse of my spray and pray you pass it when you open them.

Linkman

Quote from: Mario583 on July 06, 2009, 11:16:08 AM
Well, you could either A) When you're walking by it, move the camera, and B) Spectate a person who's just about to view then MOUSE-CLICK QUICK, or C) Close your eyes when you get a glimpse of my spray and pray you pass it when you open them.
I shouldn't have to change the way I play games because there is one person who is posting furry sprays.

Vaatix

Quote from: Mario583 on July 06, 2009, 11:16:08 AM
You're forgetting D.
I could ban you from the server.
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

Tsumaru

Tsumaru

Gee, I love how fun you guys make bro night.

Let's all play vanilla maps!  Just like we always do!

Linkman

You guys have joined our server and have since decided what maps we play and at what time we play them.  We can't even have an event anymore because you guys are posting announcements in the NS2 steam group saying BRO NIGHT STARTING JOIN NSF SERVER.  NSFCD people started Bro Night, and we did it on OUR server.  It's ok if you guys want to play, but stop trying to take over things.  And darn if we want to play maps that we like on a server that one of our admins pays for, you shouldn't complain.  I don't mind most NS2 people and some of you are really fun to play TF2 with.  However there are a few of you who are annoying and not so funny.

Meh, no NS2 people are ever going to read this anyway.