News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

TF2 Server Overhaul/Fixing time. *DONE*

Started by Vaatix, July 16, 2009, 09:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaatix

Progress update.
Totla and I have the Sourcebans System working perfectly. Mods and reserved slot users will be added through there. When you're added, you'll be contacted and told to log in/retrieve password from the site if you wish to edit your password and log in. Some useless maps were gotten rid of. Tomorrow(Today) we will be finishing up the fine tuning. It should be back up tomorrow afternoon/night.
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

TheDarkChief

What kind of reserved slot system are you guys using? As in, there will be 2/4 slots in the server that will always be used by NSF users and not pub scrubs? Or when the server fills and a NSF user (with a reserved slot) who wants to get in can just connect and it will kick someone, allowing a slot for him?

Totla

Quote from: TheDarkChief on July 17, 2009, 11:48:22 AM
What kind of reserved slot system are you guys using? As in, there will be 2/4 slots in the server that will always be used by NSF users and not pub scrubs? Or when the server fills and a NSF user (with a reserved slot) who wants to get in can just connect and it will kick someone, allowing a slot for him?
Hopefully the second one.

Linkman

Sounds good.

Hopefully it'll be done by tomorrow night so we can have some kind of event like we usually do. 

Omega12

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

SHININGSTEEL

I have no choice but to agree. It is NSF's server after all. I wish NSF the best of luck.

Totla

Server's fixed. Now with new and improved votemap, votekick, voteban, and votemute. And some other stuff I probably forgot.
You owe us for this.