News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Fusion Fall, Ever Played It?

Started by JrDude, February 04, 2009, 11:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Fusion Fall, Cartoon Network's new MMORPG, you create a character and then explore a world that's based off Cartoon Network shows and you're able to meet many of your favorite characters too, in a cool-weird anime style, fight some slimy aliens, some looking like CN characters, defeat them and you get a mini version of the character they were mimicking. Start out in the free space called "Future Zone" (or somethin' like that) and play for free and be able to do quite a lot, but then when you can finally go back to the past, you have to pay, otherwise you're stuck there.

Anyway, I don't know why I explained it. But yeah, ever played it? I played it and it was pretty fun, I almost paid to continue... but I ended up not caring anymore.
If you haven't played it yet, play it, it's fun.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Mario583

Never played it nor want to, also:

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO ED, EDD & EDDY?!?!?

Tsumaru

Moar leik Fusion Fail, mirite?

Seriously, those redesigns...

Marrato

I've Played it.
It wasn't half bad.
Brawl FC:3910 0777 5590

JrDude

Quote from: Marrato on April 23, 2009, 04:43:54 PM
I've Played it.
It wasn't half bad.
Finally someone who doesn't just look at it and think it will suck due to the horrible lookingness.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Magnum

I didn't see this thread.
I actually play that all the time. I think it is so fun. I don't care what they did to some of the characters they are still some great memories and a great game because of it.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

RX-78-2

Yup, I've played it too. It actually isn't that bad at all. The intro is awesome and the redesigns are really tolerable in my opinion. Some actually look good. The game is best played with an Xbox 360 controller; just use a wired one. The controls are great, but you can map them out yourself if you want to. I'm only about level 3, so I haven't gotten too far, but I have 2 or 3 "nanos", which is fun. The only things I would change are the ability to carry and use as many nanos as possible and make the characters be able to dodge better and not always lock on to enemies. I suppose it's for teh n00bs though.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************