News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

I have some bad news (Some good new in my latest post)

Started by Link3588, December 13, 2008, 02:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link3588

Due to an accident with typing commands into the developer console, the demo file of you guys singing on cp_orange got recorded over.  :(  I do have from ringking until i left.

I did try recording a few things today and it works, except that Fraps didn't pick up my sound.

Hishipi

~Hishipi

Silverhawk79

Nooo, that was the thing I wanted most. ;__;

Omega12

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Link3588

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 13, 2008, 07:47:29 PM
Nooo, that was the thing I wanted most. ;__;
You were all singing Never Gonna Give You Up at the start of ringking so I have a lot of that.

Link3588

I think I found away to do it, I just need to download a program that can convert the way source records into a movie.

Update: It works but I need to get figure out the exact way it works when recording sound and pictures.  Other then that, I can now make TF2 videos.  I really want to get my fraps problem fixed because it's a much simpler, and takes up less memory, way to do it.

Hishipi

Quote from: Link3588 on December 15, 2008, 04:25:43 PM
I think I found away to do it, I just need to download a program that can convert the way source records into a movie.

Update: It works but I need to get figure out the exact way it works when recording sound and pictures.  Other then that, I can now make TF2 videos.  I really want to get my fraps problem fixed because it's a much simpler, and takes up less memory, way to do it.
:O Cool ;D
~Hishipi

Link3588

Quote from: Hishipi on December 15, 2008, 04:45:55 PM
Quote from: Link3588 on December 15, 2008, 04:25:43 PM

:O Cool ;D
Well the not so cool part is that the way source records a video at 800x600 each frame takes up about 1.5 megabytes, and each video takes a few thousand frames.  The 2 minutes I got in the test took up around 4 gigs of files.  Not to mention that the overall quality drops for some reason.  I'm a bit scared to try it at the resolution I play at because the shear number of files was crashing explorer earlier.

Ultimate Umbreon

Link3588

I have a real test video processing as I post this.  It is 2 or 3 minutes long and is of you all singing while playing on ringking.  I sure hope this works because the recording jumped my TF folder to 12.6 gigs.  And of course, it didn't work.  This is getting annoying, I wish my copy of FRAPS would record sound  >:(

DDantas

Red Alert

Link3588

Quote from: Red Alert on December 23, 2008, 10:29:26 PM
why don't you just use the source recorder?
Tired it, takes up way to much space and when I try and string the video together it's not a constant FPS.  It may just be because I'm using VirtualDub to do it.  But I can make more space now that my dad bought an external hard drive.  Getting the virus made him see the light so that's a good thing.

Red Alert

I'm pretty sure there's a way to stabilize the fps and all the sweet stuff like that.