News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Phineas and Ferb

Started by Neerb, October 25, 2010, 08:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

I've been watching it a lot lately, and it's basically the best cartoon that exists at the moment. DISCUSS.

Every single aspect of the show, even the songs (after you get used to them), is amazing in my opinion, but I particularly love the humor through continuity. This show basically exists for the purpose of reusing a formula (ala Scooby-Doo), but it does it very well and, ironically, unexpectedly. Running gags are so good and so used in this show that you really can't even appreciate it until you've already seen a couple episodes, at which point the humor is done not in what happens, but how it happens.

It's also very 90s in that it's appeals to older audiences, yet it isn't afraid to be a CARTOON; it's completely over the top and doesn't care.

Silverhawk79

I enjoy it. A lot of the humor goes way over kid's heads, but will make older viewers smile.

Neerb

Silverhawk79

RX-78-2

This show is great--what more can be said? Well, I guess I can comment on how the humor is good for everyone and the parodies, songs, and voice actors are great.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Lotos

I love Phineas and Ferb.  Disney better not intercourse  this show up.

DededeCloneChris

If anything, Disney XD should change its name to Phineas & Ferb XD. I think nobody else watches the other shows that much.

Kayo

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 08, 2011, 02:19:08 PM
If anything, Disney XD should change its name to Phineas & Ferb XD. I think nobody else watches the other shows that much.
They have other shows?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Lotos

Quote from: Kayo on July 08, 2011, 03:06:52 PM
They have other shows?

I thought they were just commercials with laugh tracks.

Kayo

Quote from: Lotos on July 08, 2011, 04:33:25 PM
I thought they were just commercials with laugh tracks.
Commercials are more interesting.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Kayo on July 08, 2011, 03:06:52 PM
They have other shows?

Well, they do have The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes...

Anyway, who wants a feature-length TV movie?

DededeCloneChris

Disney's only good shows are P&F and The Avengers. Everything else is a poor try to make people laugh.

Oh, and also, I want to see that movie. After all, all the episodes pretty much back it up very well.

Kayo

Disney Channel has gotten even stupider the last few years. But that's all TV. I'm afraid to see what it will come to in 30 years. If cartoons even still exist. :(
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on July 11, 2011, 06:52:27 PM
Disney Channel has gotten even stupider the last few years. But that's all TV. I'm afraid to see what it will come to in 30 years. If cartoons even still exist. :(
And Nickelodeon. And Cartoon Network. And Jetix.

Kayo

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 11, 2011, 07:31:07 PM
And Nickelodeon. And Cartoon Network. And Jetix.
Yeah basically. CN, Nick, and Disney were better just a few years ago even than they are now. It's sickening.
[move][/move]