News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Conspiracy

Started by Missingno6, May 11, 2010, 12:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Missingno6

Okay, so about last week the mom of the Flood twins (The Flood Twins: Possibly androids to be the perfect children sent out by the U.S. Government) said how I looked "Really cute" and how I should go out with her daughter (Cassidy). I said how I didn't know how to respond of that and then didn't think much about it after I told TK.

So today we had a play at our school called "It's Funny!", and Cassidy was in it. She was wear a very sexy "Interesting" dress in the play. I thought to myself "Hmmmm, not bad.", then of course, thought nothing of it throughout the rest of the school day. (For the record, I like someone else who I find a lot more attractive physically and personality wise.)

So when I come home my psycho stalker  mother says "Are you going to the dance?" and I say "Not unless I can find a dude or a chick to hang out with" (SHUT UP I'M NOT GAY). So then she says "You should go with Cassidy Flood" and I respond "Oka-- WAIT WHAT?!?!"

As far as I know/hope, my mother has no connections whatsoever with Mrs. Flood. So here's some of today's top questions for me:

• Should I go out with Cassidy or Olivia who I like a lot more but likes someone else?
  • Is this some sort of Conspiracy?
  • What would her brother think of this?
  • Would should I do?
  • Am I allergic to glutton because I really love cookies and I could be slowly killing myself.
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Missingno6 on May 11, 2010, 12:16:35 PM
(SHUT UP I'M NOT GAY)
BISEXUAL.

As for your questions:
1. If you're truly having trouble between the two, may I suggest having a few others and just going casually as a group?
2. Knowing your mom, possibly.
3. Who's brother? If he cares, drug him. v;
4. wut
5. Go take a test for it.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

THEBIRD

this thread made me lol

just go out with her. and then go for Olivia when available after some fun with Cassidy.

Missingno6

Quote from: THEBIRD on May 11, 2010, 12:36:01 PM
just go out with her. and then go for Olivia when available after some fun with Cassidy.
Interesting
Quote from: Thirdkoopa on May 11, 2010, 12:26:29 PM
1. If you're truly having trouble between the two, may I suggest having a few others and just going casually as a group?
Considerable
Quote from: Thirdkoopa on May 11, 2010, 12:26:29 PM
3. Who's brother? If he cares, drug him. v;
Cassidy's brother who can beat the living magikarp out of me.

Allegory

Quote from: Missingno6 on May 11, 2010, 02:54:08 PM
Cassidy's brother who can beat the living magikarp out of me.

I'm going to start using that 8). And you should definitely go out with her and it is a conspiracy!!!!!

Missingno6

Grahhh, now my dad is involved in it.
"Do you know who I think likes you? Cassidy Flood."

The madness is never going to end.

Night the Lucario

Maybe, you should take the hint and ask this Cassidy girl out. That IS what 'normal' people do, yes?
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Missingno6

Quote from: Midnight Absol on May 15, 2010, 03:18:49 PM
Maybe, you should take the hint and ask this Cassidy girl out. That IS what 'normal' people do, yes?
I was thinking that. But these are the things holding me back from doing that:
1) I'm "normal"?
2) I don't have any classes with her.
3) I rarely see her.
4) She doesn't have a StalkerBook FaceBook.

Potestas

Pffft. Why take one when you can take both?

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.

Night the Lucario

Quote from: Missingno6 on May 15, 2010, 04:04:16 PM
I was thinking that. But these are the things holding me back from doing that:
1) I'm "normal"?
2) I don't have any classes with her.
3) I rarely see her.
4) She doesn't have a StalkerBook FaceBook.

1) Are you a heterosexual teenage male?
2) Does she have an MSN?
3) See 2).
4) Ah, someone explained this to me just recently. Why would you want one anyway? They seem a bit pointless to me.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Potestas on May 18, 2010, 01:59:54 AM
Pffft. Why take one when you can take both?
Threesomes are always nice. Especially with 2 girls, so this is easily the best option so far. (;
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

THEBIRD

open dem "Flood gates" man and just do it.

then drop her for the other girl when the moment's right. that's the only reasonable and good thing to do.

Missingno6

Quote from: Midnight Absol on May 18, 2010, 03:59:54 AM
1) Are you a heterosexual teenage male?
2) Does she have an MSN?
3) See 2).
4) Ah, someone explained this to me just recently. Why would you want one anyway? They seem a bit pointless to me.
1) Yea, I'm a strait male.
2&3) As far as I know, no.

Quote from: Smugleaf on May 18, 2010, 09:20:24 AM
Threesomes are always nice. Especially with 2 girls, so this is easily the best option so far. (;
Funny.

Quote from: THEBIRD on May 18, 2010, 12:13:59 PM

then drop her for the other girl when the moment's right. that's the only reasonable and good thing to do.

Keep in mind, I'm not the best "Player". (Thinks back to Friday's dance when I was grinding on random chicks) Yea, that's an exception.

Allegory

Quote from: THEBIRD on May 18, 2010, 12:13:59 PM

Just do it!!!!!

Missingno6

Minor Conspiracy update:
I went to China Dragon for dinner. Of course I see the Flood twins and some other friends. I would have been scared, but I was with my dad, not my mom. If I was with my mom then I would have been screwed.