Pikmin94

Well, i just beat snowpeak, and i have no idea where to go, simple as that. xD

help?  ???
FIRE STRIKERS FTW!
Wifi: up and running!

Strikers code: 116075 745030
my wifi name is [FS]collin, and i'm in the FIRE STRIKERS clan! :D

Generalq

If you have no idea where to go, you can always go back to Telma's bar, but I believe that right now you should go back to where the Master Sword was found.

NINTENDOMASTER21

Quote from: Generalq on September 24, 2007, 05:32:04 PM
If you have no idea where to go, you can always go back to Telma's bar, but I believe that right now you should go back to where the Master Sword was found.
No!  You absolutely need to go back to Telma's bar.  I cannot stress how important this is.

A guy once skipped it, and he ended up loosing Skull Kid in the forest, causing some sort of glitch.  Even though he found the TOT, he wasn't able to enter it.

Generalq

Quote from: NINTENDOMASTER21 on September 24, 2007, 06:23:59 PM
Quote from: Generalq on September 24, 2007, 05:32:04 PM
No!  You absolutely need to go back to Telma's bar.  I cannot stress how important this is.

A guy once skipped it, and he ended up loosing Skull Kid in the forest, causing some sort of glitch.  Even though he found the TOT, he wasn't able to enter it.

That's very strange. I've never had that problem myself. Perhaps it was unrelated?

MasterSword

It's been awhile since I played TP, but i'm pretty sure that you have to go back to Telmas bar.

Transient Link

head to headquarters at telmas bar they will fill u in.