Main Menu

Holy crap...

Started by MarioSonic44, September 24, 2007, 12:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarioSonic44

i've been up for 19 hours

FullmetalGanon

Metroid_Hunter

One time I played Snowboard Kids with my cousin for nearly twenty four hours straight.

FearItself

Quote from: Metroid_Hunter on September 24, 2007, 12:09:52 PM
One time I played Snowboard Kids with my cousin for nearly twenty four hours straight.

I did the exact same thing playing Gauntlet Legends on N64. xDD

Metroid_Hunter

Quote from: FearItself on September 24, 2007, 12:14:20 PM
Quote from: Metroid_Hunter on September 24, 2007, 12:09:52 PM

I did the exact same thing playing Gauntlet Legends on N64. xDD
:D

LUIGI171

:-\ Wow, I would never be able to stay up that long, though possibly I think I may have once did...I cant remember! XD
But seriously though, go to sleep.  :P

FALCOSMIRK

I've been up for 21 hours, but I feel like I could sleep for days. :P

Vidiot

The longest I've been up was about 3 days.

I got up REALLY early, and did stuff in town all day. Then I got on a plane at 7pm and then landed "somewhere" (:D). I had a 4 hour layover there, then I flew out of there and landed at my final destination around 7am. Then I hung out with my friend all day, and then we pulled an all-nighter (:O). Then I was up all day the NEXT day and didn't go to bed for the entire day until 3am. So I had been up for around 3 days O_O.

The reason why I didn't go to bed was because I was staying with my friend who I hadn't seen for over 2 years ;). He was my best friend but we had to move. My parents, out of the kindness of their heart, bought me a plane ticket to go stay with him for 2 weeks! ^_^.

That was soo much fun. It was about 2 months ago that I did that