News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Final Fantasy Topic

Started by Tsu, October 10, 2007, 02:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsu

Discuss all of your favorite Final Fantasy games here! Will edit later with large post.

So anyone excited about FFXIII? Looks really good, even if it is for PS3.

My favorite game will always be Tactics.

ResidentZoidberg

Currently finished XII, COllector's Edition. I'm at Elder Wrym. What happened was I played the crap out of it, then got to Elder Wyrm. Then there was TV issues, and I played no video games for over a month. [Piece of poop TV was poop] Then, when I bought my new TV, I experienced huge periods of being insanely busy, and didn't have enough time to get back into it. Plus, the fact that everyone says Elder Wrym is an insanely hard boss, and that I might have to level grind [Which I hate] has me hesitant to go back. Of course, I really want to. I love the game.

Also, XIII looks fantastic. Versus looks awesome, too. If I don't buy both, I think I'd pick Versus, actually, since I tend to prefer action-RPG's [KH, etc] over more traditional RPG's. I love both genres, though. Still, everythinf about it looks great. Just one more reason I can chalk up for why it is great to own a PS3 <3.
RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Date Registered 04-23-2004 09:56 PM
Total Posts 23545 

Psycho_Ivan

With Final Fantasy Tactics A(dvance)2 coming out soon, I am so excited. Hope it gets WiFi, SO MUCH. I loved the last game, so yeah, this should be brilliant... Or else.

Tsu

Quote from: ResidentZoidberg on October 10, 2007, 04:56:15 PM
Currently finished XII, COllector's Edition. I'm at Elder Wrym. What happened was I played the crap out of it, then got to Elder Wyrm. Then there was TV issues, and I played no video games for over a month. [Piece of s*** TV was s***] Then, when I bought my new TV, I experienced huge periods of being insanely busy, and didn't have enough time to get back into it. Plus, the fact that everyone says Elder Wrym is an insanely hard boss, and that I might have to level grind [Which I hate] has me hesitant to go back. Of course, I really want to. I love the game.

Also, XIII looks fantastic. Versus looks awesome, too. If I don't buy both, I think I'd pick Versus, actually, since I tend to prefer action-RPG's [KH, etc] over more traditional RPG's. I love both genres, though. Still, everythinf about it looks great. Just one more reason I can chalk up for why it is great to own a PS3 <3.

I pray FFXIII doesn't have FFXII's battle system. That was a huge turnoff for me.

ResidentZoidberg

Quote from: Tsu on October 11, 2007, 02:16:56 PM
Currently finished XII, COllector's Edition. I'm at Elder Wrym. What happened was I played the crap out of it, then got to Elder Wyrm. Then there was TV issues, and I played no video games for over a month. [Piece of s*** TV was s***] Then, when I bought my new TV, I experienced huge periods of being insanely busy, and didn't have enough time to get back into it. Plus, the fact that everyone says Elder Wrym is an insanely hard boss, and that I might have to level grind [Which I hate] has me hesitant to go back. Of course, I really want to. I love the game.

I pray FFXIII doesn't have FFXII's battle system. That was a huge turnoff for me.

Yeah? I really liked the Final Fantasy XII battle system, actually. I think it's one of the best additions since Final Fantasy IV introduced to us the ATB system. I suppose it may be because I seemed to have drifted away from traditional RPG's, in favor of action-RPG's such as Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles [<3], in recent years.

I can't even handle RPG's with random battles anymore, excluding games that I already love [early FF games, Golden Sun, Pokemon] When monsters finally began being represented on the levels with actual monsters, and you didn't encounter them unless running into them, I was pretty happy.
RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Total Posts 23545 

Tsu

Quote from: ResidentZoidberg on October 11, 2007, 04:41:53 PM
Quote from: Tsu on October 11, 2007, 02:16:56 PM

Yeah? I really liked the Final Fantasy XII battle system, actually. I think it's one of the best additions since Final Fantasy IV introduced to us the ATB system. I suppose it may be because I seemed to have drifted away from traditional RPG's, in favor of action-RPG's such as Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles [<3], in recent years.

I can't even handle RPG's with random battles anymore, excluding games that I already love [early FF games, Golden Sun, Pokemon] When monsters finally began being represented on the levels with actual monsters, and you didn't encounter them unless running into them, I was pretty happy.

Well it all evens out, since in games where the monsters are represented, you never seem to be at the right level to take on a boss. I seem to always avoid encounters.

ResidentZoidberg

Which, by the way, reminds me.

I HATE LEVEL GRINDING WITH A PASSION.

;D
RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Total Posts 23545 

Tsu

I somehow ressurected my PS2 this morning and played Tactics for about an hour.

can't believe it started working again.

DemonPrince

My Favorite is FFVI

and The current one I'm palying is FFXII I love the game and story.

Chronus

MOST FF =soxxorzyness :robottongue:

sleepin_dude_99

FelixNgamer

Quote from: Kilroy on January 21, 2008, 03:49:42 AM
I've only played VII >_>;

Not a bad game though.

I can't wait for the Final Fantasy IV remake to come out.  It is my favorite FF game so I hope they make it good.

iemaxx

i play online i have 5 characters with everything u guys should play also.