News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Clinton - The Man, The Legend, The Game

Started by Macawmoses, August 04, 2009, 10:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Welcome to Clinton. The great, and former, US President just freed two prisoners from NK's rigorous jail system. Those poor journalists, I imagine they each joined the mile high club...twice.

This is Clinton - The Man, The Legend.....THE GAME. A compilation of mini activities honoring everyone's favorite US President. And no, I'm not poopting you. This is a very real game. To partake, you need:

-A General Knowledge of the Clintons: Nothing detailed, but at least know the important ones. Bill, Hillary, Monica...the whole Clinton gang.

-MS Paint: Two of the challenges make use of it, so you better be willing to pull it out. Just like Bill. Just like him.

-Access to Chat: The final event, or in Clinton terms, "blowout", will be US Presidential Trivia. It's going to be a smaller chunk of the game, but showing up would definitely help you win.

-Lewd Sense of Humor: If you've gotten this far in the whole thread, you're fine.

Now then...how it works. This is actually an election. Each activity is a campaign stop. Consider the MS Paint activities logo making. Some of the other ones...creating slogans. Or in the case of chat, a debate. Each of the 6 Activity Rounds will be put to a poll, and the highest votes wins the round. Most rounds won overall (weighted) wins themselves a pair of Brass Balls. And I mean that.

Sign the intercourse  up, ninnyes.

Silverhawk79

Light

I shall join. Prepare to be owned by the awesomeness that is me.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Doodle

YEAH

Macawmoses

Tsumaru

Silverhawk79

Lohn Jocke

JMV

I'll join. I just need a lackey to IM me when new stuff comes up. :3
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Water ☮

I have nothing better to do. I guess I'll take the last spot =]

Macawmoses