News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Mole: Should it make a return?

Started by Light, June 09, 2009, 01:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you be interested in a second edition of The Mole?

Yes, and I would enter
8 (100%)
Yes, but I would not enter
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)
Undecided
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Light

Oh yes, I am thinking about it.

For those of you unaware of what the Mole is, it was a competition I held last year here which was based on the reality show of the same name. The entrants competed in various challenges, trying to figure out who among them was The Mole; a saboteur in their missions, if you will. At the end of each round, a quiz was held to determine whether or not everyone had been paying attention during the missions, and whether or not they knew who the Mole is.

Each quiz ended with the same question: "Who is the Mole?" The person(s) with the lowest questions right in the slowest amount of time were eliminated from the game. In the end, there were only three people left; The Mole, and two other contestants. After all the dust had settled, it was revealed that Mackormoses (currently known as Macbeth) was the winner, and that Wolfpika was The Mole.

There were a few things that could be improved upon from the original, such as tougher challenges and a more reliable saboteur. I'm sure that if enough people are interested, I could make this one of the best forum games here yet.

So, do you want to join in? Do you want to complete these missions, to perhaps make your way to a shiny new rank and gloating rights? And do you want to find out... Who is The Mole?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Matt

Hmm, I didn't think you were being serious when you talked about The Mole, but I would join if you went thru with it.

Doodle

It's been a while, I say you should go for it.
I'd probably join, too.
YEAH

SkyMyl

Sure, why not? I'd join to see how it goes.

Spam

Lohn Jocke

GreatGonzales106

I would do it if I wasn't going away this summer.  :(

Magnum

I will join and yes. I wanted in on the last but right when it started I left NSFCD for a bit.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Macawmoses

Light

Quote from: Macbeth on June 09, 2009, 10:20:46 PM
Am I allowed to win again?
Of course you are. Just answer all the questions correctly on the final quiz. <3

THEBIRD

Yeah, and I'll join. Guess it's the best runner-up choice since The Mole will not be coming back for a season 6.

And this time I'll be way more involved. I'm going to be winning it all. I've already called it.

Light

The response is overwhelmingly unanimous. I shall try to start the second installment of The Mole by the end of next week. Thanks to all who voted.