News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Adventures of Slabamatisacool! Sign up!

Started by jnfs2014, April 09, 2009, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

((From not on, all the registrations will be by PM. Also, when not referring to Slabama, please use (()) or OOC.))

Slabamatisacool woke up one morning feeling sick. He slowly got out of bed and went into his brother, Slobamatisacool,'s room.
  "Slobama," our hero uttered,"I don't feel well. I feel like I swollowed something I shouldn't have."
  Slobama looked at him. "Then what the heck are you doing in my bed! You're not fapping to my secret stash, are you?"
  Slabama pondered that for a second. "Was that what I ate?" he silently questioned. But before he figured it out, he suddenly lost every meal from yesterday onto Slobama, in the form of rainbow-colored chunks.
  "Oh cra-----" Slobama started, but was silenced as the chunks mercilessly hit his face.

A few hours and punches later.....

"Dude that's jacked up," Slabartfast, their roomate said, hearing Slobama's wretched tale. "I wonder why I moved in with you two! Oh yeah, the rum." Slabartfast walked over to the fridge. Opening it, he pulled out his special type of rum: Crescent Isle rum.
  "Hm...that reminds me," Slabama thought out loud,"how me and Slobama met you."

((Be creative in the flashback, Hobo. ;)))

Dr.Hobo2

Just then, the room began to ripple and turn into a scene at the park. Slabama and Slobama walked up to Slabart. "Hey, we should be roommates together." said Flashback Slabama.
"Yeah, that sound's fin-"

But just then Slabama's flashback was cut short due to a shapr pain in his head. "OW! What was that for?"

"Dude! That's not how it went." Slobama said putting his hand down by his side again. "Can't you remember anything? We hit...no, you hit Slabarfast in the back of the head with a football, knocking him out. Then we had to make it up by letting him stay here and drinking ALL our rum!" He said mumbling something else as he continued what he was doing...which happened to be lazily doing nothing.

((Oh, BTW, is there some sort of general plot you have planned out or is it simple a go-with-the-flow kind of story?))

jnfs2014

((Go with the flow. And make it silly and funny. Oh character profiles:
Slabama: Our stupid hero. He does gay random things.
Slobama: A hardworking man who is a bit too proud of himself.
Slabartfast: A former sailor who has a thing for rum.))