News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Tournaments and the Like to BEGIN SOON

Started by Macawmoses, December 20, 2008, 05:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Yeah, this will act as a hub and score board for all of our tournaments over the Winter Break.

These include titles like Brawl, Pokemon, and MoH.

The links will be found below:

1. Mario Kart
2. Brawl
3. Pokemon DP
4. MoH:H2
5. Rhythm?

I'm looking at others, such as Dr. Mario, World at War, and TF2. I'll be handing those over to other users. If you have suggestions and the like, please post.

Beatnik

I think that instead of this we should all get together and have a giant circle jerk.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Macawmoses

Quote from: Beatnik on December 20, 2008, 09:47:03 PM
I think that instead of this we should all get together and have a giant circle jerk.
Sounds wonderful Petenik.

Doodle

Tetris Party is online, that could be another game we could do.
Or Bomberman Blast. :)
YEAH

Ridley

I can make it for Brawl, Mario Kart wii, and possible MoH: H2
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

えっちーせんぱい

Spam

Mystic

Quote from: Beatnik on December 20, 2008, 09:47:03 PM
Sounds like George Carlin.

MoH:H2 is a must.

Macawmoses

Yeah, servers are back. We'll try and fix this all up now.