News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords

Started by Neerb, September 28, 2011, 08:33:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on October 03, 2011, 04:26:49 AM
It's only on the shop for a few months, period.
This clarifies it. I thought it was free for a limited time and then was going to have a price on it. My mistake.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

Am I the only one who actually wasn't expecting online from a free port of a GBA game that was packaged with a port of another game
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on October 03, 2011, 12:13:31 PM
Am I the only one who actually wasn't expecting online from a free port of a GBA game that was packaged with a port of another game
I wasn't expecting it one bit.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Custom on October 03, 2011, 08:08:01 AM
the gba one has local multiplayer
just not online
Yes, but Kayo for some reason thinks that if Emerald is one of the ambassador games, it won't have any form of multiplayer because Nintendo is lazy or it'll make a half-gen or whatever.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Doodle on October 03, 2011, 12:13:31 PM
I wasn't expecting anything more than a straight port. I'm truly shocked that they added extra levels and single-player.

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on October 03, 2011, 01:34:13 PM
Yes, but Kayo for some reason thinks that if Emerald is one of the ambassador games, it won't have any form of multiplayer because Nintendo is lazy or it'll make a half-gen or whatever.
Except it won't be, lol. I don't feel like going into detail again because you'll only try to chew my head off.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Kayo on October 03, 2011, 01:51:31 PM
Except it won't be, lol. I don't feel like going into detail again because you'll only try to chew my head off.
Oh, I agree that it won't be an Ambassador game. Nintendo's not going to give up such a great chance for profit.

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on October 03, 2011, 01:54:35 PM
Oh, I agree that it won't be an Ambassador game. Nintendo's not going to give up such a great chance for profit.
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic nor not; plus remember they're going to pull a lot of Hoenn-based focus and profits from the Ruby and Sapphire remakes we WILL be getting.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Kayo on October 03, 2011, 01:59:25 PM
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic nor not; plus remember they're going to pull a lot of Hoenn-based focus and profits from the Ruby and Sapphire remakes we WILL be getting.
Not being sarcastic. But this isn't the place to go in depth about it.

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on October 03, 2011, 01:59:25 PM

i wish you would never talk about pokemon again in threads that aren't about pokemon
we have a pokemon board
GO THERE

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Custom

everyone says the last challenge thing of this game is near impossible
i hope i'm not disappointed

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on October 03, 2011, 03:07:09 PM
i wish you would never talk about pokemon again in threads that aren't about pokemon
we have a pokemon board
GO THERE
Too bad no one else talks about Pokemon in the Pokemon board.
[move][/move]

Zero

Kayo

Face it, we get more Pokemon discussion outside the board than inside, nowadays.

And I have yet to figuratively open Four Swords
[move][/move]