News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Crying Day

Started by Viewtifulboy, March 13, 2014, 05:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viewtifulboy

Three years ago today, Dinah, our family's most precious family member, died.  She was only 12 years old and had gotten sick.  The vet didn't know what to do.  We gave her some antibiotics, but it was too little too late.  She died overnight.

I replay that day over and over in my head, and even now I remember it like it was yesterday and cry.  I loved her like I would any other member of the family, only moreso.  I loved watching Mythbusters with her on the couch, I loved how she slept on my sweaty socks, and I even loved having to tell her to get off my desk.  She was her own cat, but at the same time, she was mine, and she still is.

I take this day to cry.  To remember why this world is so cruel, and those who squander their lives don't deserve it.  With our other cat dying a few years later, the only one of our animal family members left is our dog, who's getting old.

Every single day without Dinah is another lonely, miserable one.  I just wish I could hold her in my hands one more time.  I miss her. ohintercourse me;

whatwewishfor

DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH
whatever

Flying Chickens

Quote from: goldfishchan~~ on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH
This is exactly what I was hoping for.