News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Nsider2 - We don't care.

Started by Vaatix, December 27, 2007, 07:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaatix

And the staff is getting annoyed at your discussions of them. We realize you've been banned from NS2, but we don't care. We are NSF, and we appreciate your activity, but this isn't a place to whine about EJRaven's bannings and any of your opinions on NS2's administration being "corrupt".
Discussions about your bannings on Nsider2 and any rants you have about it will be contained in one thread that I'll be making shortly on Power On. I will stress that even though an official thread is being made, it is only to contain the spam that's being made on the subject and does not reflect the views of the NSF staff. Any and all discussions on the matter will be kept there, and any threads made about your bans or rants will be locked.

I must have repeated myself twelve times in this post.
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

Judas

Agreed.

Obviously we love the increased activity, but honestly, it's of no importance to anyone why you're hear or under what circumstance you came to dislike NS2.

JUST DON'T MAKE US SET UP SANCTUARY CITIES ARRRR giuliani;
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."