News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Some contest help?

Started by 7Deadly$ins, November 24, 2007, 02:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

7Deadly$ins

*sigh* I've never been very good at contests. They just don't mix well with me. But I really want that Trainer Star, so I've really been going at it lately. I've made it up to Master Rank with my Corsola, but we always come in last now. I'm at a loss... I'm not particularily good at any of the three stages, but... any tips --any at all-- would be nice.

^.^
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

Kayo

you get the star for beating master eank in all contests, right?

well, condition is important. make sure the sheen is at the max, it cant eat any more poffins. you have to get the stat you want (cool, beauty, etc.) as high as possible. this will help with the visual competiton.

for the dance contest, just think the beat in your head. its a lot like DDR...sort of...

for the moves thingy, try strategies. say you have a move that allows you to move first the next turn, and one that gets +2 if its performed first. use strategies to get more points.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

7Deadly$ins

You only need to beat one Master Rank, from what I've heard. Not sure if it's true, but it's still a good place to start.

Yeah, I don't quite have maxed out beauty, but it's very very close. I'm desperate so I'll be using the Blue Scarf, too, I just keep forgetting for some reason to go and get it. >.>;

I SHOULD be good at the dancing, but it seems like the buttons never register that I'm pushing them. Maybe my timing's a little off.

And I have three beauty moves...

On that's just a basic three heart one... on that gives me the same amount of points as the judge's voltage, and one for double points if I go last. Should I add/remove anything?

Kayo

i keep battle moves in the set. i have good strategies anyway. oh yeah, matching the "theme" works too. and you can't go wrong with the accessories "glitter powder" and "shiny powder."
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

7Deadly$ins

I always try to match the theme... but apparently I don't really have much fashion sense... Is there a list anywhere of what goes with what? There was one on NSider, but... I forgot to save it.

Kayo

i'm working on one, dont worry. its almost halfway done... ::)
[move][/move]