Started by CoasterKid93, April 11, 2013, 01:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: whatwewishfor on May 12, 2014, 01:32:52 PM
smite

look at all my karma
i am the intercourse in' death star

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Quote from: Neerb on May 12, 2014, 05:20:52 PM
Well, they ARE summer movies; I didn't even list some of the worst ones. Still, there's plenty here I want to see sooner or later.

Uh, directing Transformers 4?

He's a producer on TMNT, not the director; his influence is questionable, especially considering Megan Fox is in TMNT and the two had a falling out after Transformers 2. That said, I have not heard good things about the actual director.

I want to see TASM2 and Godzilla. Maybe the X-Men DoFP if they don't intercourse  up the classic storyline too much.

Transformers? You mean the movies where Optimus Prime has a mouth and lips when he is a intercourse ing robot and doesn't need them? Just like how the Turtles have lips when they don't need them and have never had them? Those movies are fun for what they are, but they aren't very good overall imo.

The connection is apparent. How true it is, I do not know. What I do know, is that they gave Optimus lips and a mouth to make him more "relatable". Chances are they are doing the same bullpoop with the turtles.

Tupin

So Godzilla looks cool. And How To Train Your Dragon 2, I guess. First year without a Pixar film since 2000.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

CoasterKid93

Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

whatwewishfor

whatever