News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Well I'm gone...

Started by Anarchy_Jas, July 15, 2010, 03:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

I'll be leaving Friday for a little over a week. I'm going with a some of my friends to Florida... a trip we've had planned since first semester Senior year. It should get interesting with the eight of us driving from Chicago to Florida, and staying in the same house for a week. xD Figured I'd write this now since I'm working 5PM till midnight today, and might not get online afterwards.

I'll probably put pics up once I get back. Text it if ya got the number Forgot none of you would have that

<3 & (^^)v See ya'll later!
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Kayo

Bye Sh0rti, have fun in florida.

Don't kill each other, plz.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Have fun in Florida, Shorti. See ya when you get back.

RX-78-2

I hope you're still having fun, even though I'm pretty late in wishing you well on your trip. I'll be leaving for a 4 day trip today, so that's how I found this thread--however late. :|

Anyway, come back safe and sound! :)
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Anarchy_Jas

Weeell I was gone longer than expected because I somehow ended up with four days in a row off from work. I jumped on a Greyhound, and went to visit my Grandma because that's where my mom and sister were... and PMS + Being stuck with my dad = recipe for disaster... We don't get along that well.

But anywho, I'm back, and I have pics as promised.

http://nsfcd.com/index.php?topic=12429.msg574174#msg574174
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

SkyMyl

RX-78-2

I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************