September 18, 2018, 10:27:29 PM

News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga


4Kids is not like THIS!

Started by viewtifulboy, October 19, 2017, 03:35:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

viewtifulboy



This is not how 4kids is! 4Kids does not ruin anime!

This image... I remember this image.  Back on the original Nsider I posted this very same thread.  It was the first time I was ever suspended from a forum.  The moderator said the image was against the rules for its gore.  I couldn't post there for a whole week!  And at first I thought I understood after my parents explained it to me, but then later another user posted the exact same image and wasn't punished for it!  That intercourse ing image was somehow against the rules and yet that piece of poop was never suspended once in the entirety of the forum's existence!  Why?!  Was there some kind of different context?!  How did I get a suspension for it and he didn't?!  It's bullpoop!
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

Silverhawk79

You're still butthurt about a forum suspension that happened 10+ years ago?

viewtifulboy

Yes!  It was a betrayal!  I was punished because they couldn't keep their rules straight!  I'll never forget the pain I felt!
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

Doodle

YEAH

Custom

Quote from: viewtifulboy on October 20, 2017, 08:31:09 AM
Yes!  It was a betrayal!  I was punished because they couldn't keep their rules straight!  I'll never forget the pain I felt!


well, you weren't allowed to post gore so you got what coming

and i guess you got the last laugh, they are gone now?

also 4kids was poop and literally the worst way to watch an anime series

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

viewtifulboy

So I got what was coming for me and yet the other person who posted the exact same thing didn't?! That's bullpoop!  And I like 4Kids' dubs!
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

Super

Quote from: viewtifulboy on October 20, 2017, 09:06:39 PM
So I got what was coming for me and yet the other person who posted the exact same thing didn't?! That's bullpoop!  And I like 4Kids' dubs!


It's because you like 4Kids dubs you vaginadickler. Life is unfair. Get over it, honey.

viewtifulboy

That was not against Nsider's rules!  I always expressed that I like 4Kids dubs and they never suspended me for it!
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

Super

Quote from: viewtifulboy on October 20, 2017, 11:13:29 PM
That was not against Nsider's rules!  I always expressed that I like 4Kids dubs and they never suspended me for it!
This ain't NSider

viewtifulboy

I'm aware.

That has nothing to do with anything because this revolves around the rules of the original Nsider.
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

Super

Quote from: viewtifulboy on October 21, 2017, 12:27:11 AM
I'm aware.

That has nothing to do with anything because this revolves around the rules of the original Nsider.
Well it doesn't exist anymore so there's no point in complaining about it here.

Go Up