News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

ok y'know what I'm going to try coming back again

Started by Zovistograt, July 05, 2015, 03:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

I was thinking to myself a few days ago about foruming and social activity online. I really liked the forum model. But then I started going to the "social media" model more and more--Facebook, Tumblr, etc.--and there just wasn't any real forums in my life anymore. A few I checked very infrequently, sure, but I was sorta nostalgic for this sort of community-driven atmosphere that wasn't something like a subreddit, which I guess works, but NSFCD is totally way better. And people are STILL HERE, which is amazing to me, so I'll come back. I'm back. Look, I'm back. Yeah. Not sure how long this will last, but yes. For now. Zovi. NSFCD. In one place. It feels like 2008 again.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Nayrman

Hey I remember you! Good to have you back, just came back today myself!

Silverhawk79

whatwewishfor

whatever

Macawmoses

I feel like I've entered a time warp.

Except now I have two university degrees. Nice to see ya Zovi.

Zovistograt

Quote from: whatwewishfor on July 05, 2015, 06:17:44 PM
hi zovi
hi www4 :3

Quote from: Macawmoses on July 05, 2015, 07:12:05 PM
I feel like I've entered a time warp.

Except now I have two university degrees. Nice to see ya Zovi.
hi!!!
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Super