October 19, 2018, 10:44:39 AM
News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

hyrule warriors

Started by Custom, September 24, 2014, 01:01:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Custom

are you guys gonna get it? i'm gonna get it. i don't know anything about dw

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Tupin

Same, but it looks kind of fun.
[br /][br /]
Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zero

i want it. love warriors games. playing pirate warriors 2 at the moment

not enough money though.

Super

I never dabbled in Warriors games so I don't know what to expect really.

Spud

Expect to play on hard if you want any sort of challenge at all.

Tupin

Too much Twilight Princess in this one, darn.
[br /][br /]
Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

zephilicious

All you kids are telling Nintendo they can throw their characters in any darn game and you'll still buy it.

This is the kind of game where you can watch a 2 minute video on youtube and you've seen the entire game. but oooh link!
~~ <3

Custom

Quote from: zephilicious on September 24, 2014, 06:14:10 PM
All you kids are telling Nintendo they can throw their characters in any darn game and you'll still buy it.

This is the kind of game where you can watch a 2 minute video on youtube and you've seen the entire game. but oooh link!
yeah sure

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

zephilicious

sorry, that should be 'oooh midna!'
~~ <3

Spud

Link has a nice scarf though.

Custom

Quote from: zephilicious on September 24, 2014, 06:34:53 PM
sorry, that should be 'oooh midna!'
minda blows but yeah whatever dude

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Neerb

I was pretty psyched for this game, but it feels like it's been out in Japan so long that I don't care anymore, and the fact that Super Smash Bros. for 3DS comes out next Friday isn't helping. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if I work up the will to get it Friday, or if I pick it up on an impulse buy a couple months from now.

Viewtifulboy

Hyrule Warriors is lacking something... Um.... I think it's lacking...





Oh yes, the greatest fighting style ever conceived!  It is missing Nanto Koshuuken!

whatwewishfor

Quote from: zephilicious on September 24, 2014, 06:14:10 PM
All you kids are telling Nintendo they can throw their characters in any darn game and you'll still buy it.

This is the kind of game where you can watch a 2 minute video on youtube and you've seen the entire game. but oooh link!
whatever

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 24, 2014, 07:09:58 PM
Hyrule Warriors is lacking something... Um.... I think it's lacking...





Oh yes, the greatest fighting style ever conceived!  It is missing Nanto Koshuuken!


"As an instructor, you must be able to distinguish between poor performance caused by lack of ability or aptitude on the part of the student and poor performance caused by lack of effort. You should treat the first with patience and the latter with firmness. You must never apply sarcasm and ridicule." - bruce lee

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Go Up