September 19, 2018, 02:49:21 AM

News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga


EARTHBOUND IS ON WII U VIRTUAL CONSOLE TODAY

Started by Neerb, July 18, 2013, 05:20:34 AM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Neerb


zephilicious

~~ <3

Custom


Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!


Super


zephilicious

I just tried to play it again a couple months ago and its still terrible

like the story is kind of cute i guess but thats literally all it has going for it.
~~ <3

whatwewishfor

whatever

Neerb

Geez what happened.

I have a distinct memory of people on this forum basically crying for this game to come back.

I guess those people aren't posting anymore; nothing new there, I suppose.

Super

Quote from: Neerb on July 18, 2013, 10:52:50 PM
Geez what happened.

I have a distinct memory of people on this forum basically crying for this game to come back.

I guess those people aren't posting anymore; nothing new there, I suppose.
Silver scared them away.

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on July 18, 2013, 10:52:50 PM
Geez what happened.

I have a distinct memory of people on this forum basically crying for this game to come back.

I guess those people aren't posting anymore; nothing new there, I suppose.


nah dawg i intercourse ing love earthbound

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!


Zero


Tupin

Quote from: Zero on July 19, 2013, 09:05:28 AM
Terrible is a pretty strong word.

What's so bad about it?

As much as I like the game, I have to admit the amount of grinding that you have to do at certain points is pretty insane.
[br /][br /]
Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Custom

Quote from: Tupin on July 19, 2013, 09:30:06 AM
As much as I like the game, I have to admit the amount of grinding that you have to do at certain points is pretty insane.


see i've never had this problem
i think people that say this are just absolutely poop-tier at rpgs/jrpgs

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

zephilicious

Earthbound's gameplay is pretty much identical to jrpgs that predate it by a decade.

i mean it came out the same year as final fantasy 6 and yet the gameplay is simpler than ff1
~~ <3

Go Up