November 16, 2018, 11:57:43 PM
News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

let's talk about music

Started by Custom, May 10, 2013, 09:31:19 AM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Custom

what have you guys been listening to lately?
it seems so hard to have a decent discussion with you guys about music
do you just not listen to it or something?

what kind of mp3 players do you dudes use?
i have an ipod class 160gb

let's have a music general guys

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

zephilicious

Quote from: Custom on May 10, 2013, 09:31:19 AM
it seems so hard to have a decent discussion with you guys about music
let's have a music general guys

because none of us listen to the same music

my favorite recent discovery is a little know 90s band called Eric's Trip.

In terms of more recent music I've been listening to the new releases by vampire weekend, the national, and primal scream, but none of them have been super impressing.

but that's just yesterday. looking back at the last few months my favorite albums have been autre ne veut's anxiety, doldrums' lesser evil, my bloody valentine's mbv, and youth lagoon's wondrous bughouse.
~~ <3

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

whatwewishfor

whatever

RazorFilledCandy

I've been listening to that techno-y stuff you gave me, but only when I drive
and I just use my phone to listen to music
I guess the newest thing I've been listening to is Studio Killers new song
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egUQju95vT8[/youtube]


whatwewishfor

and the stars are projectors yeah
projectin our lives DOWN TO THIS PLANET EARTH
whatever

whatwewishfor

whatever

Zero

been listening to megadeth lately

zephilicious

come on guys you are bad at this we already have a thread for posting one song at a time
~~ <3

Zero

Quote from: zephilicious on May 11, 2013, 12:36:33 AM
come on guys you are bad at this we already have a thread for posting one song at a time


i'd post more but i am ashamed to admit that [spoiler]i've been listening to a lot of dubstep lately[/spoiler]

Every time I go drink with my friends its on.

Custom

Quote from: Zero on May 11, 2013, 05:35:42 PM
i'd post more but i am ashamed to admit that [spoiler]i've been listening to a lot of dubstep lately[/spoiler]

Every time I go drink with my friends its on.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PEi0HUIG8Q[/youtube]

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on May 11, 2013, 05:35:42 PM
i'd post more but i am ashamed to admit that [spoiler]i've been listening to a lot of dubstep lately[/spoiler]

Every time I go drink with my friends its on.
I'll admit it can be fun to listen to but I'm not ready to consider it good music yet.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Kaz

May 12, 2013, 01:34:07 PM #12 Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 01:55:29 PM by Kaz
my recent (within the past few months) obsessions include

Swans
Eyehategod
Cap'n Jazz
Algernon Cadwallader
gorepoop
Cloud Nothings
mclusky
Spiritualized

in addition to still listening to other bands i was already obsessed with:

Flaming Lips
Melvins
Mass of the Fermenting Dregs
Midori
Boris
Andrew Jackson Jihad
Minor Threat
Fugazi
Melt-Banana
My Bloody Vacuum Cleaner


anyway i recently switched to buying records instead of cds so i've been spending a lot of money buying my favorite albums on vinyl

and a few months back i replaced my old 80gb ipod classic that went missing with a 160gb one. the 80 was getting old and was almost full anyway so whatever
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

CoasterKid93

Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Custom

Quote from: Kaz on May 12, 2013, 01:34:07 PM
my recent (within the past few months) obsessions include

Swans
Eyehategod
Cap'n Jazz
Algernon Cadwallader
gorepoop
Cloud Nothings
mclusky
Spiritualized

in addition to still listening to other bands i was already obsessed with:

Flaming Lips
Melvins
Mass of the Fermenting Dregs
Midori
Boris
Andrew Jackson Jihad
Minor Threat
Fugazi
Melt-Banana
My Bloody Vacuum Cleaner


anyway i recently switched to buying records instead of cds so i've been spending a lot of money buying my favorite albums on vinyl

and a few months back i replaced my old 80gb ipod classic that went missing with a 160gb one. the 80 was getting old and was almost full anyway so whatever


i like these ones
i've been buying cds instead of digital
i want to move to vinyl but i can't find something that will play them well, haha

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Go Up