September 23, 2018, 03:22:49 AM

News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY


It's Been a While

Started by Viewtifulboy, February 20, 2013, 08:57:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 06, 2013, 11:11:39 AM
Actually when I made the title, I was thinking of Sasori's line in Naruto in which he says "It's been a while... Since I used myself."
Fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

Zero

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 06, 2013, 11:11:39 AM
Actually when I made the title, I was thinking of Sasori's line in Naruto in which he says "It's been a while... Since I used myself."


oh that makes sense

because you're a puppet

Viewtifulboy


Custom


Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Viewtifulboy


Custom


Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Viewtifulboy


Custom


Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Viewtifulboy

I don't have a camera to do it with.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:38:11 AM
I don't have a camera to do it with.
I do. I'm in your basement.

zephilicious

can i request a picture of you two engaged in passionate anal sex?
~~ <3

Viewtifulboy


Flying Chickens

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 15, 2013, 03:10:35 PM
I don't have a basement.
Fuck, is that why you haven't visited in so long?  :( Could you please tell mom to let me out...
Quote from: zephilicious on March 15, 2013, 11:07:49 AM
can i request a picture of you two engaged in passionate anal sex?
Yeah okay, but I don't receive.

CoasterKid93

February 20th, 2013 - The beginning of the end
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Eizweir

Quote from: Kayo on February 22, 2013, 10:05:46 PM
oh man guys

remember snorkel

throwback


Oh.  Oh God. 
Then we merged with FCD
Then, then...

Shit.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Go Up