News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Looking Back on Shit

Started by CoasterKid93, December 02, 2012, 12:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoasterKid93

So I just had one of those really weird moments of clarity: you know, when you can look back on your past and realize how everything has molded and shaped you into the person you are today.

We all get caught up in the present so quickly and with such ease that it's difficult to realize just how far we've come, and where we're going. Hell, I don't have a single idea of what I'm going to do. I don't think anyone at my age it supposed to. But I think that, one way or another, things eventually fall into place accordingly and we find out just what it is we're going to do. We're always in control of our lives, but there are always those people and events that, somehow, randomly appear and change our course of direction, for better or worse.

I guess what I'm trying to say is this: we lose track of just how fast everything is moving in the present, and because of this, we all sometimes fail to recognize just how important and fleeting "now" really is.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

buttlord420

no i hate my past
i used to listen to aaron carter

Neerb

Custom

every time i take a shower and don't listen to anything when i take it i remember something i did in life that i regret terribly and want to shoot myself

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Tsumaru

I try not to live in the past too much, though I do consider self-reflection to be one of the most important things a person is able to do.  You just have to try to balance out the positive and negative memories that you look over in your head, or you'll just make yourself miserable.

Mona

Every time I look back on my past it makes me realize that, even when I try to plan out my life, all those plans usually just go out the window because of some major event. My life has just been a series of disasters one after the other. Nothing ever really turns out anywhere near the way I wanted. The best I can do is pick up the pieces afterwards and try my hardest to make something good out of them. It all makes me feel like I don't truly have control over anything, and because of that, the future absolutely terrifies me.

Chris8492

If you live in the past, you don't change or realize what's around you at all. That's one of the biggest mistakes people have made. That I have made. College was a whole new start thankfully.

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: SilverHunter35 on December 12, 2012, 07:51:15 PM
no i hate my past
i used to listen to aaron carter
At least you used to be a human being.

CoasterKid93

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 05, 2013, 11:46:57 AM

Oh my god. Nobody cares that he tried pot once. Get over it.

Kayo

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 05, 2013, 11:46:57 AM
Personally I believe that Viewtiful Joe is satanic and following it is a sin. I recommend some immediate spiritual cleansing.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on March 05, 2013, 06:37:43 PM
Personally I believe that Viewtiful Joe is satanic and following it is a sin. I recommend some immediate spiritual cleansing.

Me too. There is a lot of satanic imagery and smoke in that game

Viewtifulboy

CoasterKid93

Custom