News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

When did this place become so quiet?

Started by Tupin, July 25, 2012, 06:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Tupin on July 29, 2012, 12:37:31 PM
Yeah, we probably could have made a bigger deal over the whole Snorkel thing. Was it NSider2 he sold the domain to?
Yup. Whole bunch of good it did him, but it still dealt a huge blow to this place.

Relichris

I stopped coming here after my "Pokemon/Video Game Bash Day" thing ended.  Certainly I was on Oldsider and such but I'm more frequent on Hadaway and Ichimonai.  I vaguely remember this place.  I don't really have much to post besides Pokemon stuff because that's all I'm interested in when it involves this place.

Zero

How's Hadaway doing these days?

I wasn't too fond of the users Ichi had.

Relichris

Quote from: Z on August 08, 2012, 02:28:17 AM
How's Hadaway doing these days?

I wasn't too fond of the users Ichi had.

Hadaway has a very loyal group but only a small number of people frequent it.  Lives tended to happen, ya know.  It had to be rebooted after a failed server I believe. 

Ichi is doing well enough.  I don't post that much since I haven't watched anime in a while but it's still standing strong from what I know.

Light

I left after... something. Can't remember what exactly. It just stopped. Everything about this place finally came to a standstill. And then I knew it was my time to leave.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Relichris

It seems Hadaway's server quit.  :( 

Tupin

I'm pretty sure we've hit a new low. Maybe it's time for a rebirth?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Tupin on August 17, 2012, 06:58:58 PM
I'm pretty sure we've hit a new low. Maybe it's time for a rebirth?
We need something.

The Seventh

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 17, 2012, 10:26:09 PM
We need something.
As long as we don't get a bunch of poopposters I'll be fine with whatever activity we get.
meh

Super

This place is dead, and I don't see it ever recovering in any way, considering most of us are lazy as hell.

RX-78-2

Wow. I've been gone for like a week at least and I barely even knew it. Just goes to show how much I "frequent" this place.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Silverhawk79

Quote from: RX-78-2 on August 31, 2012, 12:18:36 AM
Wow. I've been gone for like a week at least and I barely even knew it. Just goes to show how much I "frequent" this place.
Yeah, it's pretty bad. We need to revitalize this place.