September 19, 2018, 12:05:09 AM

News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga


When did this place become so quiet?

Started by Tupin, July 25, 2012, 06:29:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Matt

July 29, 2012, 11:53:59 PM #15 Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 11:55:11 PM by Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
Quote from: Tupin on July 29, 2012, 12:37:31 PM
Yeah, we probably could have made a bigger deal over the whole Snorkel thing. Was it NSider2 he sold the domain to?


Yeah. What made it worse was that when people went to the original domain, they'd get redirected to Nsider2.

Juni

I don't know who any of you people are. Except for silver.

Nayrman

I'm still here, but finding it hard to post. Been having a lot of problems lately and I'm just trying to deal. Makes posting hard with a combination of personal problems and not having much to say. I wish I could be here more but yeah.....

and I can cook beef stew..... that's about it.

Doodle

It doesn't feel like there's much to really talk about. I mostly lurk at this point.
YEAH

The Seventh

Quote from: Z on July 28, 2012, 10:43:17 PM
He's Red.
And this person's right.

Red7js, Red007, whatever you remember me by.
Quote from: Doodle on July 30, 2012, 06:47:17 AM
It doesn't feel like there's much to really talk about. I mostly lurk at this point.
This is what I often do when I actually drop on by anymore.
meh

Tupin

Quote from: The Seventh on July 31, 2012, 09:02:06 PM
And this person's right.

Red7js, Red007, whatever you remember me by.This is what I often do when I actually drop on by anymore.

Oh yes, I should have looked at your signature.
[br /][br /]
Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

The Seventh

Quote from: Tupin on July 31, 2012, 09:02:59 PM
Oh yes, I should have looked at your signature.
...I actually also TOTALLY forgot I had that in my signature.  You're not alone.
meh

RX-78-2

Quote from: Flying Chickens on July 27, 2012, 11:10:04 PM
Well, it seems to me that this Old Man is destined to never catch another Marlin.
Well said, sir.




I never saw much point in lurking, hence why I come here about once a week; by that time, there are actually some posts to reply to.

I agree with the notion that no one really replies to anything. It seems that the only time they do is when it's one of their close friends--or to insult someone. :| Honestly, I almost don't even know why I still come here; I'm just barely "active" and no one that frequents the forums really likes me anyway. But then I remember that it's just a bit of a sad affair whenever I see someone leave here, and--not that anyone here would care if I left--I'd never want to do something that I wouldn't want to have done to me.

I'm not looking for sympathy; just telling it like it is. Am I wrong?

Concerning cooking, I can make Pop-Tarts, Hot Pockets, Easy Mac, microwaveable bacon, and cold sandwiches, so--in other words--nothing.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

I was on NSider. I can't really cook anything.
[br /]

[br /]

August 03, 2012, 10:31:30 PM #25 Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 10:33:10 PM by Mayhaps… Revelry?
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on July 27, 2012, 10:45:18 PM
I think the way this place was run for a while really mad people off, what with Vaatix and Genius and such. I don't know if there's a method to get people back that would actually work.
Also, I make a mean steak with sauteed mushrooms that would make your mouth orgasm.


I think that was part of it for the early to mid years. And then that kind of stuff did trickle down to the younger userbase that stayed. And the Snrokel thing did a lot of damage.




Though the reason why I stopped coming as much was the whole bearissoslow thing that going on a little while ago and the general attitude of the people supporting him.
[br /]

The Seventh

Quote from: Mayhaps... Revelry? on August 03, 2012, 10:31:30 PM
I think that was part of it for the early to mid years. And then that kind of stuff did trickle down to the younger userbase that stayed. And the Snrokel thing did a lot of damage.




Though the reason why I stopped coming as much was the whole bearissoslow thing that going on a little while ago and the general attitude of the people supporting him.
This didn't help me staying at all, either.  Polluted this place, in my opinion.
meh

Tupin

Quote from: The Seventh on August 03, 2012, 11:21:18 PM
This didn't help me staying at all, either.  Polluted this place, in my opinion.

Did it really make anymore people leave than when Genius was here?
[br /][br /]
Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

The Seventh

Quote from: Tupin on August 04, 2012, 12:25:49 AM
Did it really make anymore people leave than when Genius was here?
As far as I know quite a few left.

Genius amused me more anyway, simply because he didn't come across (to me) as someone with a 40 IQ trying to look like a badass through the internet.

But that's just me.
meh

Titus Andronicus

i stopped coming here when i developed a social life in high school

then when i came back i found that my modship had been stolen




though really the only reason i ever had modship was because people thought i was gameqber silly;

now its ootsid or bust
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Go Up