News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

I... I think I may cry...

Started by Neerb, September 21, 2011, 06:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Please tell me I'm not the only one who has never heard of this.

Kayo

Flareon will never be useful, regardless.

GameFreak hates the poor thing.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

I think they have something against Fire in general.

-Screw over Fire Eeveelution
-Screw over Johto Fire Starter (besides Eruption, I guess)
-STEALTH ROCK
-Only two fires in Sinnoh Dex, one of which sucks
-Three /Fighting starters in a row

Nayrman

Wait, does that mean I could potentially have a Vaporeon with Fire Blitz? What? @_@

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on September 21, 2011, 06:37:21 PM
Wait, does that mean I could potentially have a Vaporeon with Fire Blitz? What? @_@
I could have a Flareon with Explosion or Hydro Pump. So what? Weird how out of all the possible options, they decided that Flare Blitz was the only good one.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on September 21, 2011, 06:41:17 PM
Weird how out of all the possible options, they decided that Flare Blitz was the only good one.

You don't understand why Flareon is "meh", then. The reason that usually gets the most emphasis as to why its "meh" is that it has a huge attack stat but can't learn Flare Blitz.

A Flareon with Flare Blitz would hit so intercourse ing hard, and easily bump it up at least one tier.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on September 21, 2011, 07:30:48 PM
You don't understand why Flareon is "meh", then. The reason that usually gets the most emphasis as to why its "meh" is that it has a huge attack stat but can't learn Flare Blitz.

A Flareon with Flare Blitz would hit so intercourse ing hard, and easily bump it up at least one tier.

i'm not saying it wouldn't, but if you're gonna do something that's technically illegal, why not abuse it even more than that?

tl;dr i'm overthinking intentionally to be a vagina cleaning device. i know Flare Blitz (or lack thereof) is what's killing it.
[move][/move]

Zero

I hacked my Flareon to have it I don't give two poops.

Kayo

^oh right, and there's also Pokesav if you wanted to do something like that
[move][/move]

Zero

What do you think I used to give it Flare Blitz? lol

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on September 21, 2011, 08:46:31 PM
What do you think I used to give it Flare Blitz? lol
I wasn't exactly replying to you; your post just reminded me of that lol
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on September 21, 2011, 08:57:39 PM
I wasn't exactly replying to you; your post just reminded me of that lol

I see

Speaking of Pokesav, has the B/W been updated for the NA version yet? I checked like a week ago but the version I found still had japanese names.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on September 21, 2011, 08:59:55 PM
I see

Speaking of Pokesav, has the B/W been updated for the NA version yet? I checked like a week ago but the version I found still had japanese names.
i.. have a completely english version of pokesav for BW. what are you talking about
[move][/move]

Zero

Ah, the sites I went on were projectpokemon and the like. Guess they had poopty versions or something, because I just found http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=256531 . We're good.

Though Pokesav doesn't do me much good unless I can configure legitimate stats. Without a wild nature/IV mod code its going to be a pain in the ass unless altered natures in turn alter stats.

intercourse

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on September 21, 2011, 09:05:41 PM
Ah, the sites I went on were projectpokemon and the like. Guess they had poopty versions or something, because I just found http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=256531 . We're good.

Though Pokesav doesn't do me much good unless I can configure legitimate stats. Without a wild nature/IV mod code its going to be a pain in the ass unless altered natures in turn alter stats.

intercourse
i get legit stats just fine, in my version I just insert the IVs and EVs. i don't have to guess on stats or anything, it works perfectly fine.
[move][/move]