News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

MACS ARE BETTER

Started by CoasterKid93, August 30, 2011, 09:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WHY WAS THIS THREAD LOCKED

IT WAS TOO DAMN GOOD
1 (50%)
IT WAS TOO DAMN GOOD
1 (50%)
IT WAS TOO DAMN GOOD
1 (50%)
IT WAS TOO DAMN GOOD
1 (50%)
WHO DO YOU VOODOO
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: June 04, 2014, 07:28:14 PM

CoasterKid93

Macs never get viruses, use high quality build material (that's why your crap PC computers only cost half the price), have the best customer service, have just as many games as a PC, and have garage band.

Prove me wrong, idiots. Also, price doesn't matter. It's not my fault you don't have enough money to get a computer that works flawlessly.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Zero

Ravioli

Kayo

Macs never get viruses because no one ever bothers to make viruses for them. I use a PC with Windows, and I never get viruses either. "What? You're using Windows, shouldn't you get viruses?" No, because I'm not an idiot.

Macs cost double because you're paying for that apple logo. Why should I spend double the money for a computer that doesn't even work as well?

If a Mac is so perfect, why do Mac users need the help of a "genius" all the time to fix their computer?

Stop failing.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Kayo on August 30, 2011, 10:18:33 AM
Macs never get viruses because no one ever bothers to make viruses for them. I use a PC with Windows, and I never get viruses either. "What? You're using Windows, shouldn't you get viruses?" No, because I'm not an idiot.

Macs cost double because you're paying for that apple logo. Why should I spend double the money for a computer that doesn't even work as well?

If a Mac is so perfect, why do Mac users need the help of a "genius" all the time to fix their computer?

Stop failing.

Aaaaaand Kayo once again posts seriously in a troll thread.  Lawdy.

Also, locked.